Member Butch Davis leaving Miami for Cleveland?

I actually remember that too because Johnny was a perpetual thorn in David's side. He called him out on his lame excuses every week. Then, they'd hang up on Johnny and disparage his sexuality.

And then young Johnny celebrated when we won our last title right? 2001? Butch's team.

I'm sure Johnny was astute enough to know your hero wasn't the UM coach in 2001. He was a hardcore UM fan.

Real hardcore UM fans actually appreciate what Bigly Davis did for us.

Carry on with the torches and pitchforks though.

Since you seem to be the type to dig through Butch's trash to find his next move, is he still checking the mail for his national championship ring?

The only ring I'm concerned about as far as Bigly Davis is concerned is his caulk ring.

I can' attest that it is in fine working condition.

Advertisement
Remember Butch going to Cleveland at the last minute. Really screwed us bad. The kids wanted Coker. Good for one year because the team was so loaded. The next season things started to erode.Program started to die. Hope Richt will get things turned around. Seeing some good signs the last few weeks, but it will take 3-5 years to straighten out the mess. Administration then didn't give a rat's ****, either.

Was basically for Butch returning before Richt surfaced. I think we made the right decision. Butch left us hanging and contributed to the near death of the program. Hope he has fun at FIU.

Also, I think it's a real bad decision for us to play FIU again. There will be more trouble and we'll be blamed for it even if Butch is seen gunning down CMR at mid-field in a game against these bums.

Last edited:
Remember Butch going to Cleveland at the last minute. Really screwed us bad. The kids wanted Coker. Good for one year because the team was so loaded. The next season things started to erode.Program started to die. Hope Richt will get things turned around. Seeing some good signs the last few weeks, but it will take 3-5 years to straighten out the mess. Administration then didn't give a rat's ****, either.

Was basically for Butch returning before Richt surfaced. I think we made the right decision. Butch left us hanging and contributed to the near death of the program. Hope he has fun at FIU.

Also, I think it's a real bad decision for us to play FIU again. There will be more trouble and we'll be blamed for it even if Butch is seen gunning down CMR at mid-field in a game against these bums.

BOOM....Excellent post! But, even if Richt doesn't fully turn this thing around then it's still all good.

And then young Johnny celebrated when we won our last title right? 2001? Butch's team.

I'm sure Johnny was astute enough to know your hero wasn't the UM coach in 2001. He was a hardcore UM fan.

Real hardcore UM fans actually appreciate what Bigly Davis did for us.

Carry on with the torches and pitchforks though.

Since you seem to be the type to dig through Butch's trash to find his next move, is he still checking the mail for his national championship ring?

The only ring I'm concerned about as far as Bigly Davis is concerned is his caulk ring.

I can' attest that it is in fine working condition.

Emma-Watson-Awkward-Face-MRW-Gif.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back