McCord could have been...

Advertisement
he makes 1 good play and now he could have been better LOL.

You can't make this **** up.

He was beyond awful all year.

He's been not very good b/c of this staff. Kid was used all wrong. Should have been a d end in a 4-3.

He's right though. We was totally misused. Putting him at OLB was a mistake, buy hey look at the coaches

Advertisement
You don't know secret. There are a lot of guys here who have a lot more potential and ability than was developed under this staff.

i’m just sure quan, norton, willis, and thomas are excited to have a chance to succeed.

I think McCord will be a really good pro. He'll probably play LB at about 230 pounds, and will play well, IMO.

He's a great LB for the pass heavy NFL game, IMO.

Advertisement
he showed a lot of promise his 1st couple years. i think he would have done well as a end a 4-3. imo.

doesn't always work that way. he's been so misused. does he need to lose weight to play lb? is he fast enough? does he need to gain a little to play end?

Advertisement
he makes 1 good play and now he could have been better LOL.

You can't make this **** up.

He was beyond awful all year.

You can't possibly be a Miami fan from your posts. You constantly **** on our players and the South Florida athlete overall. McCord hasn't been "beyond awful" this year, but you're a "beyond awful" fan. I get when some people are angry/frustrated at players and make comments, but nearly all of your posts are negative. Why even bother being a fan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back