Maybe Im just old but not really

MizCane

Senior
Ive noticed for some time kids arent as territorial or fierce competitors being friendly with their closest rivals etc. but should we worry that Kamren Kinchens likes almost every UF recruits tweets and commitments?
Are we being trolled for a late flip?

Advertisement
Perhaps the fierce attitude starts at the college level since most of these kids have been playing together for years. Not sure, I am too old to understand kids these days.

Ive noticed for some time kids arent as territorial or fierce competitors being friendly with their closest rivals etc. but should we worry that Kamren Kinchens likes almost every UF recruits tweets and commitments?
Or maybe he jus close with kids that are committing other schools,, as crazy as it sounds

Most athletes dont look at it the same way as fans.. They are cool with eachother, known each other for yearss. You have family members shoot each other over rivalry games while the players shake hands at end, tell jokes, exchange jerseys and go hang out grab something to eat/drink. MJ (who most say is biggest competitor) was playing rounds of golf with players between playoff series..

Athletes will go play for rivalry team.. to get back at old team in same division.. Also uf was never on Kam list of schools, stop stalking recruits

Advertisement
Most athletes dont look at it the same way as fans.. They are cool with eachother, known each other for yearss. You have family members shoot each other over rivalry games while the players shake hands at end, tell jokes, exchange jerseys and go hang out grab something to eat/drink. MJ (who most say is biggest competitor) was playing rounds of golf with players between playoff series..

Athletes will go play for rivalry team.. to get back at old team in same division.. Also uf was never on Kam list of schools, stop stalking recruits
I followed him on twitter once he committed so his "likes" show up on my timeline. Maybe I should just wait til he signs the dotted line to follow him.

they are all friends that in most cases been playing ball together since peewee. while i dont agree with it and im more anyone not on my team is an enemy it not that big of a deal

Advertisement
Not everyone is on the same level as Damien Lillard, Paul George and Pat Bev

Lots of friendships and guys playing with one another from optimist to high school

I had five high school teammates play for my rival. Two were line mates. All of us were happy For each other for making it/playing in college. Talked shop in warm ups, helped each other out on the town if trouble arose. When the game started it was all business. This was way before social media so I don’t think it is an issue. I had three other programs a cab ride away. We hung out with guys from all the teams at times during the season. You just know guys. I tangled with one kid I didn’t know, a week later ran into him at a bar and all was good. These kids are friends, most likely happy for their buddies. Just my take, no more no less.

Advertisement
Back