Mass Shooting in Jacksonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not read? The title is on the video...

It t looks like a video game replay, and nowhere does it say that you’re going hear some pretty graphic stuff. Nope you’re wrong on this one. This doesn’t personally offend me, it’s just a common courtesy in a public sphere like this

Just having the word “shooting” doesn’t mean anything. It looks like it’s just a replay of the game being played before the shooting started.

Advertisement
It t looks like a video game replay, and nowhere does it say that you’re going hear some pretty graphic stuff. Nope you’re wrong on this one. This doesn’t personally offend me, it’s just a common courtesy in a public sphere like this

Just having the word “shooting” doesn’t mean anything. It looks like it’s just a replay of the game being played before the shooting started.

Lmaoo at it looks like a video game replay... the title is in the video so your sensitive crying ears can be prepared.

Ok. Have a nice life...

Advertisement
I understand why someone would question it, because of the way these things deteriorate. But, I definitely understand why you started the thread, for safety and community reasons, although now that it looks like we know what happened here, i.e., some ****ed off crazy guy, and now that it looks like it’s probably under control, it’s probably a good time for this thread to end before turns into a political ****ing contest.
I agree 100%with the bolded portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back