Maryland Is Just The Cutest Thing

Advertisement
FWIW, word out of Coley's in-home with him seems to be that he's locked up. Either way, I don't think Maryland is going to pose much of a threat if UCLA and USC can't land him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maryland a attendance makes Sun Life look like a packed house. School is a joke.
Hahahaha so true my Cousin goes to Maryland, they have Under Armour $$$, the owner played for Maryland and still nobody cares, nobody goes to their games at all

There attendance is worse than us, nobody up here cares about Maryland up here they'll get boat raced in the BIG 10

Advertisement
I live in Maryland. Who is this "Maryland" you speak of that represents the latest threat to steal Kaaya?

Is there a college team called "Maryland"?

Advertisement
other recruiting sites and interview in particular said that USC hasn't even tried to make contact and UCLA hasn't really either. He said he wasn't even thinking about the recruiting process, and only cared about the playoffs.

Mentioned something about not sure on EE, but that was the only thing that is concerning at all. He said he was all cane. (Paraphrasing to not copying direct information from premium site stuff).

Advertisement
Back