Maryland Commit Hyppolite Talks Recruitment, Official Visits

View as article
Advertisement
I’m not saying that, I’d just rather someone not say anything at all if they’re just going to be coy about it.

If you know & you’re not going to tell us, then what’s the point of telling us you’re not going to tell us?
It seems to becoming a trend especially on these youtube videos. People know **** but cant say anything but I'll tell yall after the fact. Its going to happen or its not. Stop with the tease. Its kinda lame.

Advertisement
Lord have mercy. This is why I don’t **** with emojis. All I was saying was I told you so. I don’t have any sources and don’t know what the kid is gonna do. I got a call about him that one time and relayed the information. I completely forgot where the **** I was. My b.

I’m not saying that, I’d just rather someone not say anything at all if they’re just going to be coy about it.

If you know & you’re not going to tell us, then what’s the point of telling us you’re not going to tell us?
i said the same thing, its a **** message board, if you know something, say it. its not like mario's gonna be like oh shiiitt, they posted who i was going to hire for OC, ive got to switch it up now and go in another direction. dumb *** :****:

You guys are going to spit your milk at my opinion. But I feel an MLB like Hyppolite is more critical than an CB like Jason Marshall at this point. I want them both. But I want the MLB more personally.
You don't miss much but that one flew over your head lol

Advertisement

**** that I don’t mind being teased with the transfer portal *****… next game is not till when? I got all the time in the world… don’t give me the portal ***** too easy… make me wonder

You’re getting to be quite the ornery , grumpasaurus lately.
If he was a gator, I’d say it’s obviously the medulla oblongata (hope some get that reference). Since he’s a cane must be the Briles news

If I’m being serious though, I share his sentiment

**** that I don’t mind being teased with the transfer portal *****… next game is not till when? I got all the time in the world… don’t give me the portal ***** too easy… make me wonder
So who else is FSU getting in the portal?

Advertisement
1642567388571.gif
y'all not sucking me in

Lord have mercy. This is why I don’t **** with emojis. All I was saying was I told you so. I don’t have any sources and don’t know what the kid is gonna do. I got a call about him that one time and relayed the information. I completely forgot where the **** I was. My b.

Are you really coming back for a victory lap 2.5 years later on a recruit nobody was talking about? The explanation might actually be worse than the bump itself.

output-onlinegiftools.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back