Marshall Saga.. What have we learned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUMU

Recruit
”The backbone of surprise is fusing speed with TOTAL secrecy” CvC

He will be a great Cane if he decides to wear the helmet with the U.. if not he was NEVER was going to be a CANE

If Bama/Satan really wants him they will come strong, with the same tools at him regardless of the events last Saturday. The commitment or not commitment don’t change anything in that regard. We Cane fans should already KNOW the difference between commitment and LOI signing.

The related DRAMA, BETA“nism” are not worthy of true Cane Fans but worthy of Gator fans, Estrogen's cane tears. Come on be a Cane!

We never, ever had the National media with us..this is not new or unexpected. They have been calling for our head forever. The locals are about business over loyalty to the U.. just look at alumni traitor Le’*******.

Hope this young man is a CANE.. if not it is next man up. We good!

keep it up Cribby!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should nuke this thread too, not only because it's embarrassing, but also because of the "look at me" nature of it. OP could have posted this in the other embarrassing thread that should be nuked.

We should nuke this thread too, not only because it's embarrassing, but also because of the "look at me" nature of it. OP could have posted this in the other embarrassing thread that should be nuked.

Thanks, Captain "Nuke-a-thread-I'm-embarrassed".

Groundhog Day Bill Murray GIF - GroundhogDay BillMurray Phil ...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back