MARK WALTON VISITING LOSERVILLE AND WV

these kids with the fan crap kills me. i live in mobile , al. bama fans send death threats to their kicker when he misses a field goal. AU fans try to embarras recruits family in local media on tax problems they were having. I'm sure LSU fans aren't very nice either. is it just me or has a cane fan ever threaten a players life for not makin a kick. not that i know of. Bama player had to speak up for the kicker it got so bad. Load of crap if u ask me.

Advertisement
He said the fans are to negative sometimes he thinks he wants to leave because of it .. smh

Al, that you? Don't forget he also mentioned Duke's mom. Might as well throw her under the bus too. The school in it entirety from BOT to Donna to Al has created a toxic negative environment for football fans. We are merely reacting to that creation. If recruits react the same way it is not our doing. That is spin control from the bs artists. All our positive attitude didn't keep Collins here or any other the studs Al lost last year. Most of the fan base has been supportive until this year, even getting excited before the opener when we certainly knew better. But is true to his teachings. He is the same coach each and every day -- problem is that coach stinks. Take that fan's fault crap and put it in an email to Al. He will answer and send you a signed photo of himself.

these kids with the fan crap kills me. i live in mobile , al. bama fans send death threats to their kicker when he misses a field goal. AU fans try to embarras recruits family in local media on tax problems they were having. I'm sure LSU fans aren't very nice either. is it just me or has a cane fan ever threaten a players life for not makin a kick. not that i know of. Bama player had to speak up for the kicker it got so bad. Load of crap if u ask me.

Well, in all honesty, when we use to actually be good enough for kicks to matter, it was the other team's kicker who choke, and choke and choke. Our guys seemed to have made all the ones that mattered. St Bobby took one kicker's ship away I think (first wide right?) But I get your point. We are timid compared to others.

You guys are in despair he's not going anywhere some of ya just like making any situation worse , keep feeding the beast

It's going to be funny when this recruiting class turn out to be terrible and golden still won't get fired.... I don't see how anyone is thinking that's going to help

The funny thing is that here in south Florida every year it's a must get in recruiting so if golden does get fired next year the new coach will just bounce back with a crazy 2016 class

Advertisement
Back