Mark donofrio

brock

All-American
Any rumblings that he is getting fired this offseason? I don't see how we can allow for another year for his sh*t for brains coaching..... Golden better make changes if we are keeping his sorry as5.....

Advertisement
Agenda! Have you not been keeping up. Al is defending him from what apparently a homophobic agenda witch hunt. Personally, I think he is hoping that refusing to fire Mark will get him fired with that huge severance $$$$.

If they didn't fire him after being passed out drunk in a boat on Lake Osceola, no way he gets fired now.

dorito_zpseda920ca.png

Advertisement
When asked about the defense yesterday, Al got defensive and said people had an agenda against D'onfrio.

He also said he was pleased with the defense from going 80th to 15th

So I doubt he would be firing him

Agenda! Have you not been keeping up. Al is defending him from what apparently a homophobic agenda witch hunt. Personally, I think he is hoping that refusing to fire Mark will get him fired with that huge severance $$$$.

^^^^ I think the same, he is trying to aggrivate the administration by blindly defending donofrio and saying the same thing in every interview....

When asked about the defense yesterday, Al got defensive and said people had an agenda against D'onfrio.

He also said he was pleased with the defense from going 80th to 15th

So I doubt he would be firing him

Our BOT is so gullible man smh.... Golden has these idiots brainwashed

We are 100s in tfls. If you're not getting in the opponent backfield everything else is meaningless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back