Mario haters are looking real dumb in the face right now

The Svengali

Sophomore
How in the **** do we not even interview this man? Not even a **** interview! He played football at Miami (actually played the game and wasn’t a video guy at ESPN), he had head coaching experience at the FBS and P5 level, and he was mentored by Saban - was on his staff.

We chose Manny **** Díaz over this? I’m not saying Mario is the guy, but i know this: he’s showing he can win Big games, he’s shown he can win big games on the road, his teams don’t get embarrassed on National TV, and he can recruit his butt off, and He’s a Miami guy!

Y’all want Manny over this??? c’mon!

Advertisement
He's already above the level this school is willing to interview. Just think about who Coker, Shannon, Golden, Richt AND Diaz beat out for the job.

Advertisement
How in the **** do we not even interview this man? Not even a **** interview! He played football at Miami (actually played the game and wasn’t a video guy at ESPN), he had head coaching experience at the FBS and P5 level, and he was mentored by Saban - was on his staff.

We chose Manny **** Díaz over this? I’m not saying Mario is the guy, but i know this: he’s showing he can win Big games, he’s shown he can win big games on the road, his teams don’t get embarrassed on National TV, and he can recruit his butt off, and He’s a Miami guy!

Y’all want Manny over this??? c’mon!
I would absolutely take Mario Cristobal over Manny! He would be successful here if he was ever hired.

Genuinely, was there a need for ANOTHER thread about a coach that finished 4-3 last year?

This fan base has a sick need to blow up every coach that doesn't coach for us. It's bizarre.

It’s not even that. Id take Mario in a second, like I said I would years ago. But this guy does nothing but menstruate all over his shoes every day. Grow some semblance of a **** for Christ’s sake.

Advertisement
I would absolutely take Mario Cristobal over Manny! He would be successful here if he was ever hired.
Miami will hire him right before retirement and right after Oregon fires him. Just wait 10-15 years.

What a dumb thread
Movie GIF by Star Wars

The slurp is strong in this one....

Advertisement
It's like Fresno St never happened only 7 days ago. Manny, oh I'm sorry mall jeweler guy ain't it, but neither is Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back