Marcus Lewis

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Now considering FSU and Texas and might wait to announce until next week.

These moms would literally let them pick anyone but Miami :roll-canes2:

Advertisement
FSU can offer a kid on signing day ten minutes before their announcement and get them to switch. Winning makes everything okay

image.jpg

Advertisement
Defensive back Marcus Lewis was scheduled to announce his commitment on Tuesday February 3 but some other schools have come into play. The Washington (D.C.) Gonzaga stand out had narrowed down his extensive offer sheet to Kentucky and Miami but now Florida State and Texas have become major players for the Rivals100 prospect. Lewis is tentatively scheduled to announce some time on Wednesday evening but there is a possibility he takes an official visit next weekend and announces a commitment next week. He could still use his last two official visits.

There are a number of bits of information to consider. IMO Kentucky was the favorite over Miami but Florida State poses the biggest threat. Florida State becomes a much bigger threat if the Noles miss on Iman Marshall and Minkah Fitzpatrick on Signing Day. He could possibly commit to Florida State without taking an official visit.

Texas just officially offered Lewis Monday night and some more research needs to be done by Lewis before the Longhorns are considered a serious option.

Going to an exciting few days.

Lol FSU thinking they're gonna pull Fitz from Bama. They'd have to break out the wallet to accomplish that and you know **** the well Saban will have the spies out if they do.

Lol FSU thinking they're gonna pull Fitz from Bama. They'd have to break out the wallet to accomplish that and you know **** the well Saban will have the spies out if they do. ��

Langston/Warchant always good for a chuckle had both Fitz and Marshall picking FSU

Advertisement
I see it now... claim an offer from UM, put them in your top 5, and reap the rewards of more scholarships later

Advertisement
H O L Y S H I T
This can't be real life, this is hysterical. One thing you can say about us is that whatever we do, we do it the best. GOAT team in 2001, most consecutive weeks with a TD in the NFL, most 1st round picks in a draft. Most consecutive years with a 1st round pick, and now we are gonna show the whole nation what a real dumpster fire looks like. I thought Id never say this but at this point I feel bad for Al, someone put the man out of his misery…….

lol all I have to say. Was snooping through their 247 boards earlier and they mentioned how they needed another corner in their class. While Golden over here scrambling with a day left.

Advertisement
Lewis has work to do in the classroom both fsu and texas has reviewed his transcripts over the past couple of weeks

funny thing is we offer 2 star recruits late and they offer 4 star recruits late. 2 star recruits dont even consider, the four star recruit immediately consider them. we have been chasing this guy for a year + and FSU and Texas just offered. Kai Locksley going to texas may help them hear too.

Wow, the hits just keep on coming. Don't forget this is only Golden's first real year or was last year his first real year, **** I keep forgetting.

Advertisement
Back