Marcus Lewis

JgDaCane

All American
image.jpg

Showing Some Love!

Advertisement
Yea mon... last year we were loaded then disintegrated at the end, losing out on talent like Powell and Gibbons.

This season the recruiting class looks like meh for the lower tier buuuuuuuuuuuut seem like all the elite talent is looking at us at the end..... hopefully we steal some talent and load up at the end of the season.... my popcorn is ready!

Yea mon... last year we were loaded then disintegrated at the end, losing out on talent like Powell and Gibbons.

This season the recruiting class looks like meh for the lower tier buuuuuuuuuuuut seem like all the elite talent is looking at us at the end..... hopefully we steal some talent and load up at the end of the season.... my popcorn is ready!

Gibbons and Valentine, and ultimately K Hester. Powell was a nice to have given Yearby and Chocolate, and the guys coming this year.

If we win out, we'll definitely have momentum and I am hoping we land the guys like Lewis and S Johnson, and maybe even flip SBB. But even if we lose respectfully (not another Nebraska or Ga Tech defensive showing) vs. FSU and win the rest, we'll still land a great class. But the wheels can't come off like last year. Gotta close strong.

last couple years, recruiting has mirrored the season on the field: start of strong, fizzle out in the end

hopefully, this season we can finish the season strong and capitalize that positive momentum towards recruiting

Advertisement
Still going to end up with a nasty DB haul. Davis boys and Lewis, plus JJ and possibly Ben Edwards.

Advertisement
Still going to end up with a nasty DB haul. Davis boys and Lewis, plus JJ and possibly Ben Edwards.

We gotta stay in the thick of things with Irvin regardless of who we get. Give me....

CB: Davante Davis, Marcus Lewis

CB/S: Carlton Davis, Tim Irvin

S: Ben Edwards, Jaquan Johnson

I'll cream my pants if we could pull that. And if we don't get one or two of those. Add in Fenton, Redwine or Hoggins where you see fit.

SBB has turned into a pipe dream over time. From Miami lean to better luck next year.

We gotta stay in the thick of things with Irvin regardless of who we get. Give me....

I'll cream my pants if we could pull that. And if we don't get one or two of those. Add in Fenton, Redwine or Hoggins where you see fit.

SBB has turned into a pipe dream over time. From Miami lean to better luck next year.

Carlton Davis not coming, I'd love to have Ben Edwards but I doubt he comes too

If we beat fsu both are very possible

I agree chances would increase but not enough to make them favorable, have to wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds

Advertisement

I agree chances would increase but not enough to make them favorable, have to wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds

These kids are bigger hard asses than i thought if beating the reigning NC team aint enough hot ****.

These kids are bigger hard asses than i thought if beating the reigning NC team aint enough hot ****.

I mean if we beat FSU, and then we s**t the bed the rest of the way...just saying we have to let the rest of the season unfold.

I mean if we beat FSU, and then we s**t the bed the rest of the way...just saying we have to let the rest of the season unfold.

Wow my bad that is actually completely possible, but agreed if we finish the year properly than we will be in the drivers seat with alot of talented kids.

Advertisement

I'm not sure we have room for 6 DBs in this class.

as of right now we have 7-8 scholarships available

as of right now we have 7-8 scholarships available

Yeah, I think we still need DTs, LBs and DBs, TE

I do like that we are seemingly targeting a bunch of big corners. That is the weapon of choice in the NFL right now. I still think there is a place for a kid like Hoggins, but there is no denying that the next wave of big money guys in the NFL is these big hybrid DBs.

Advertisement
Back