2024 Marcus Harrison, OT from St. Francis, Buffalo NY Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From 247’s Brian Dohn…

“I will have more later tonight, but I’m on the road in New England at schools and just wanted to pass along that Marcus Harrison is making an official visit to Georgia this weekend. His other set official visit is to Wisconsin June 9.

I expect him to make more officials as well.”

Big ole ****. Nick name probably bubba. Btw i been having a little case study. UGA offers him 1 week after we do. Not gonna give us too much credit though, Wisconsin offered him 2 months before us. They know something about OL, especially ones that are not high sought after.

Pretty sure Gaby or someone affiliated with ITU mentioned we were setting up an OV with him. We need him, true OT type (RT all day). Just a massive human being. Looks like Robert Havenstein who has been a key piece for the Rams for almost 10 years now out of Wisky.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Gaby or someone affiliated with ITU mentioned we were setting up an OV with him. We need him, true OT type (RT all day). Just a massive human being. Looks like Robert Havenstein who has been a key piece for the Rams for almost 10 years now out of Wisky.
Really like Nyier Daniels for that RT/massive human spot on the OL too, seems like we have interest from both, although this guy looks like more of a project

Advertisement
Wow. That’s 20 minutes from me. We have absolute garbage for HS football here. Although St Frannies has sent some guys to Ohio State and others over the years.

"Wisconsin offer."
"Wisconsin offer."
"Wisconsin offer."

Wisconsin has an entirely new coaching staff, fwiw. New HC, OC, OL...

Past is (not always) prologue.

Not that this will stop y'all lol.

Advertisement
Back