Marc Britt

This sight is unsufferable. ****, every one is on the rag here. They are 2020 recruits. Who gives a ****. Let the new DC come in and build a relationship with the guys.

As for Marc Britt leaving, when a WR haul of Wiggins, Hightower, Pope and soon to be Payton, Dunmore, and Haselwood, I'd rethink things too.
You sure Dunmore and Haselwood are coming?

Advertisement
This sight is unsufferable. ****, every one is on the rag here. They are 2020 recruits. Who gives a ****. Let the new DC come in and build a relationship with the guys.

As for Marc Britt leaving, when a WR haul of Wiggins, Hightower, Pope and soon to be Payton, Dunmore, and Haselwood, I'd rethink things too.

20 Decommitments for 19’ and 20’ class but who gives a ****? I do!

Advertisement
Whatever is make sure it’s real catchy and make sure you post it

Every
Time
Something
Bad Happens
So we should only post catchy mob phrases when something good happens and you’ll be cool with that? And then keep quiet when some thing bad happens like what’s going on now. Or is the current recruiting situation acceptable to you?
I’ll make sure not to post any catchy phrases next time we lose to uva so you won’t be upset.
Next time we face them our 2 star oline will be plenty ready for the task.

Advertisement
So we should only post catchy mob phrases when something good happens and you’ll be cool with that? And then keep quiet when some thing bad happens like what’s going on now. Or is the current recruiting situation acceptable to you?
I’ll make sure not to post any catchy phrases next time we lose to uva so you won’t be upset.
Next time we face them our 2 star oline will be plenty ready for the task.

This just in posting your little catchy negative spew...doesn’t change anything

But if you really, truly like being emotional...and you can’t control yourself. Hey let it fly man

This just in posting your little catchy negative spew...doesn’t change anything

But if you really, truly like being emotional...and you can’t control yourself. Hey let it fly man
Thank you for being so opinionated on freedom of speech and the emotions of grown men. I’m well aware that venting like many on here has no effect on what the team does. I’m Sure a person of your status and compass has never said anything negative about any player or coach on this board. Or maybe your posts of glory and positivity does have some effect on this team in a way that no one is aware.

Thank you for being so opinionated on freedom of speech and the emotions of grown men. I’m well aware that venting like many on here has no effect on what the team does. I’m Sure a person of your status and compass has never said anything negative about any player or coach on this board. Or maybe your posts of glory and positivity does have some effect on this team in a way that no one is aware.

Nah I'm just an even keel adult, male...not an overly emotional little fair weather woman. And i haven't followed your posts so not meant as an insult to you. Just the overall emotional state of the board.

But yeah...I have no idea how many of you cheer for sports like this. "fold the program", "dumpster fire"...even worse on social media. cheer for sports like i did when I was 12, fire him/fire him.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Manny Diaz. Guys who were gonna decommit anyways just found their excuse.

And Britt just left a visit to UF..... Don't kid yourself. That's a factor Who knows what other coaches are telling these kids

Advertisement
Nah I'm just an even keel adult, male...not an overly emotional little fair weather woman. And i haven't followed your posts so not meant as an inside to you. Just the overall emotional state of the board.

But yeah...I have no idea how many of you cheer for sports like this. "fold the program", "dumpster fire"...even worse on social media. cheer for sports like i did when I was 12, fire him/fire him.

I get what your saying. Shiite was getting tiresome for a while. Bunch of threads on the same topic with the same cliches thrown around.
I’ve never said fold the program or dumpster fire.
But things have been pretty negative lately and it’s hard to decipher from who’s really invested or just posting for likes.
But this season has me pretty ****ed off. Not like me to go back and forth with people in here so I’m cool with you since your just expressing your frustration with all the unimaginative negativity on here and we end up looking like sheep.
Let’s hope there is some light at the end of this madness. I think there will be a silver lining when the emotions (including mine) temper down.
GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back