Manny Diaz on his new dbs

This D can run the table. My questions are on offense. Nobody on the FSU O scares me remotely. Cook and Rudolph Gone. Frenchman wasn't that good against us last season. With worse weapons they'll be lucky to put up last season's total. That game has more to do with the Miami offense against FSU D. We beat FSU though and we rolling!

You dudes act like FSU is the only game of the season.

Advertisement
This D can run the table. My questions are on offense. Nobody on the FSU O scares me remotely. Cook and Rudolph Gone. Frenchman wasn't that good against us last season. With worse weapons they'll be lucky to put up last season's total. That game has more to do with the Miami offense against FSU D. We beat FSU though and we rolling!

Only game that matches Miami talent for talent. We should be favored in the other 11.

Only game that matches Miami talent for talent. We should be favored in the other 11.
Favorites lose all the time.

Favorites lose all the time.

Yeah, after underwhelming the last decade plus in ACC, we don't have the right to look past anybody yet. Just because we finally look to be moving in the right direction doesn't mean we can't regress.

When we're on defense:

giphy.gif

When we're on offense:

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Anyone disagree that the ideal scenario includes Delaney and Dean outside with Young as the nickel?

Best situation for us and then have young who impressed in the spring and bandy battle it out for the nickel corner spot

I like this option too because it gives us lots of speed and instincts, but Michael Jackson is a big physical CB that will be a quality backup for Dean or Delaney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back