**** Manny Diaz and his coaches

TrumpyCane

Junior
TrumpyCane can not believe what he saw last night.

Lashlee has to be the most idiotic OC we have ever saw, yea this guy is worse than Dan ******* Enos. TVD first start ever against a community college? Let’s throw screen after screen. TVD first national televised game against a still ****bag team but that actually has a pulse? Let’s go ******* deep and not ease TVD with quick WR screens, RB screens.

WTF are you doing? You have a ****bag offensive line and instead of easing your QB in to the game you expect him to go through professions right off the bat.

Gurvan Hall still being trotted out? This guy IS AWFUL, he sucks ****, has he ever made a play? Sean Taylor is rolling in his grave.

Thank you Leonard Taylor for showing how awful this coaching staff is, guy was called out numerous times last night for making plays but sure keep trotting out the other ****** DT who have yet to make a play to save their lives

LB suck balls, nothing new, I mean what do you expect when our idiot HC use to coach LB, must be expect a lot but then again Patke is now the LB coach

Manny Diaz is the biggest gaping ****** for what he did on the last drive last night. Please someone pull up a gif of this asshat cumdumpster smirking when we got to the 12. Don’t go for a TD but rely on your freshmen kicker to make a pressure kick knocking your job is on the line

**** Manny Diaz, I hope his hair falls out because that’s all he’s got going for him and with the amount of grease he puts in there that might come to fruition

Advertisement
I thought TVD played pretty poorly especially the fact he misread coverages and locked into read 1 all night but wow was that gameplan just pure **** water. God forbid a check down type pocket passer needs some short throws to get the deep ball rolling. Lashlee may be worse than diaz

Buddy some of these coaches were top notch before getting to coral gables. Truthfully, I'd hate to see guys like Hickson,TRob, & DVD coaching anywhere else. Field, aside from Mallorys issues this year, has coached our TEs pretty well.

Our problem is our soft HC and apathetic Athletic department. It's hard to judge coaches whose boss doesn't hold anyone accountable

JORGE BAEZ

f-ck that ****

Tired of seeing his fat *** chasing after kids who miraculously score TDs and making them take photos to show off the rings.
They're the wrong kind of rings anyway.

Advertisement
Buddy some of these coaches were top notch before getting to coral gables. Truthfully, I'd hate to see guys like Hickson,TRob, & DVD coaching anywhere else. Field, aside from Mallorys issues this year, has coached our TEs pretty well.

Our problem is our soft HC and apathetic Athletic department. It's hard to judge coaches whose boss doesn't hold anyone accountable
While the assistants are not world beaters, I wholeheartedly agree with the above.

We've had posters on here mention Manny runs this like "it's my way or the highway" with his assistants. Explains how after 3 years and multiple changes in the staff on both sides it still looks the same.

Exactly. These coaches didn't just up and become idiots. You get your direction from the TOP. Manny has no experience running a program. It has to be frustrating for T-Rob, Hickson and Lickens to have to follow this guy. Especially on D, they T-Rob must be questioning the scheme at this point.

besides questionable coaching this group can't make a big play to save their lives : two interceptions to stopped scoring drive dropped, first drive I think Bolden has a pick six dropped, I think he had another shot later on a over thrown pass. Also on the safety, 5-7 yards in shotgun when the ball is sitting 1 foot from your end zone, with our offensive line

Advertisement
Is it me or does Taylor look way bigger and looks out of place to the rest of the Dline. Dude is massive and if that’s how 5 star players look like than Gerald Willis is a career backup if we had 5 stars all over the Dline.

JORGE BAEZ

f-ck that ****

Tired of seeing his fat *** chasing after kids who miraculously score TDs and making them take photos to show off the rings.
They're the wrong kind of rings anyway.
With the way he chasing these boys down, can we just call him Herbert from now on?

herbert_the_pervert_by_buggzz_d4fs34v-fullview.png

It has to be frustrating for T-Rob, Hickson and Lickens to have to follow this guy. Especially on D, they T-Rob must be questioning the scheme at this point.

This is why hope the next HC, doesn't just clean slate. HICKSON and DVD have legit ties to the community and actually coach well. TRob knows everybody! Likens isn't a bad coach at all.

Some of these guys, like Trob, have to look at Manny, a guy who never played at a high level and has had multiple legit career opportunities, and wonder what makes him so special. And then, watching him lead this program, wonder what others saw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back