Manny, be careful

Canenable

Recruit
If Manny is not careful I might start buying in... again! God it has been nice to see these last two games. The first half of last night made me think back to 2001 UW game 65-7 where everything went right. But then the second half came and I woke up from the fantasy. We don't come to play to start a game or start a half but **** if it isn't fun to watch an offense again! Goodbye pro-set, I will miss you from my youth but time to move on. Just keep winning, playing unselfish football, weed out the guys that don't have heart (like guys that drop balls!) and fight hard and we will come back in droves. Manny addresses problems after they become problems visible for all to see but he had so many that maybe it just takes time. Moving on from bad coaches, fixing our kicking and punting, awesome job! **** Feagles could punt for this team and we wouldn't even notice, however Baxa could not kick for us. Love the fight in the young kids, that is old Cane football.

Advertisement
Nothing really to add. Outside, you have the haters and sellers. Inside, people are believing and buying. We're on a high. Just don't go missing when those inevitable down days come.

Advertisement
Promote Lashlee to a co-head coach with 100% control of the offense. Diaz an co-head coach have 100% control of the defense. Pay them both good money and keep them as a team for the next ten (I’d settle for five) years. Another Canes dynasty in the making.....

Could be a rent a team.... here today.. gone tomorrow.. we will see... true coach can keep in going

Are we at the point where we should starting listing potential Lashlee replacements?

#hopefullykidding

Advertisement
We're a year removed from 6-7. This season is a long way from over but I sure see a better team than last year. Do we have lots to work on and clean up? Absolutely. But I swear some people sound like they'd actually be happier if we lost.

We're a year removed from 6-7. This season is a long way from over but I sure see a better team than last year. Do we have lots to work on and clean up? Absolutely. But I swear some people sound like they'd actually be happier if we lost.

You nailed it. Are we perfect **** no do we give up **** no. The team fights and only better talent will make it on the level where we want it to get to. A few legit recruiting classes away from being that team that just phucking destroys the ACC and gives Clemson battles like our old FSU rivalry. 5-1 doesn't suck we're basically one win away from last years win total but this year we have plenty of games left to win alot more games. I'm not happy but I'm also not ****ed

Advertisement
Back