Mama Mullins has been an AG defender....until

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
Mama Mullins "favorited" this one...

@_QueenLioness_ @_queenlioness but you know what the boys are saying; they stick up for AG cuz they think they have to. It's a shame. #Truth

She was harping on the fact that the boys didn't just get beat but that they gave up....early

Advertisement
She can fugg off after trashing the fans who were smart enough to say what she's suddenly dummied up and realized. She's a condescending dope. So much for all of her love and support for Folden.

Isn't she the slurper "look at me" btich that tries to act like she has cornered the market on being a Cane?

I'll pass.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't even think Felicia is on twitter anymore. Those parents are idiots most of them. Jump on fans who seen Folden for what he is a while now. But its best to leave them alone, Golden pearly eyes hypnotize them.

I will give her a pass....her son is committed to UM....Moma was just looking out for her son...

Advertisement
I will give her a pass....her son is committed to UM....Moma was just looking out for her son...

Yeah because she has to fat mouth it up on Twitter to "look out for her son" when no one even said anything but positive stuff about her son. She's doing a great job looking out for his academics. Maybe she should get off Twitter and make sure her son is doing what he needs to do.

Yeah because she has to fat mouth it up on Twitter to "look out for her son" when no one even said anything but positive stuff about her son. She's doing a great job looking out for his academics. Maybe she should get off Twitter and make sure her son is doing what he needs to do.
Nothing good will come of this dude, seriously. Folden is awesome at selling lies to the female parent. He finally turn Tracy mom into a pill popper lol

Please no more diva parents. Please for the love of God!!!!!

Advertisement

Nothing good will come of this dude, seriously. Folden is awesome at selling lies to the female parent. He finally turn Tracy mom into a pill popper lol

lol wat?

She gets a pass in book & to keep it real a lot of y'all was on board with Al....From day one I was against that fool....

Advertisement
Back