Mama Mullins ****ed at the Noles

thats%20my%20mama%20alt.jpg

Advertisement
I would say crown this woman but I think we already did that with her tweets a while ago. All shes doing now is reinforcing her throne. Respect to Momma Mullins.

Advertisement
Because many have sold out. Want money now. Truly don't care or believe in their kids to make something of themselves so they take the now...

Wish Golden would blow the whistle on Noles, Bama, LSU. There are others, but these are the main three.

@beauty_mullins: @RawlsMA BORN IN DADE, MADE IN DADE, STAYED IN DADE is my motto...I know they know

God, why can't all Miami players have moms this cool, **** not even Duke's mom is this cool, she was pushing him towards Alabama

Never underestimate the power of good parents. It's almost a 100% correlation to (relative) success.

Yes but there's a fine line between being very involved in a kid's recruitment and being detrimental to his growth. I like her dedication the the UM but for every mama Mullins, there's a Peter Fortay.

Never underestimate the power of good parents. It's almost a 100% correlation to (relative) success.

Yes but there's a fine line between being very involved in a kid's recruitment and being detrimental to his growth. I like her dedication the the UM but for every mama Mullins, there's a Peter Fortay.

That's why I said "good" parents.

Advertisement
If he was a Nole commit and she was doing this, then we'd think she was a terrible person and parent haha

If he was a Nole commit and she was doing this, then we'd think she was a terrible person and parent haha

So? Lol

Just laughing at the "good" parent thing. They're only good parents when they steer kids here. I definitely am hype that the kid is coming here, but the assumptions made about parenting from his mom reveling in attention that twitter is giving her is comical. But, I digress. Just reel in all the Gulliver studs and IDGAF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back