Maliq Carr 4 Star WR/TE from Michigan

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
So according to the national Rivals site, Miami is getting one of this kid's last three OVs. He is scheduled to visit on September 21st.

He took two OVs earlier to TAMU and UGA. Using the last three to Purdue, Auburn and Miami.

Miami offered him Jan. 24th. He has visited Purdue twice, unofficially. Probably going there unless something changes

Advertisement
Manny is going full black ops with recruiting.
Live look at the staff recruiting in the midwest.

1D0E8EFD-0114-47F0-AAB7-91CF2BF88FEB.jpeg

Over 41 yards a grab is pretty impressive. He looks pretty stiff so I would think he would play TE here, at least thats what i would advise im to do. He also looks to have some really good hands because a few of those grabs were in traffic and he still came away with the ball.

Interesting that Mich and Mich St. aren't getting officials.

This could be something to keep an eye on.

Oak Park HS is putting out a lot of D1 players recently, too.

Advertisement
Interesting that Mich and Mich St. aren't getting officials.

This could be something to keep an eye on.

Oak Park HS is putting out a lot of D1 players recently, too.
Isn’t this the smart thing to do? Or am I being an idiot and totally missing the point of OV?

If I’m in a state where the major schools are within 4 hours from me, I’d ideally visit them with unofficials and use OV to go OOS. Again, I admit that I don’t know what an OV encompasses

I think it's still far more usual for kids to take OVs to the local schools if they're interested in them - just like they do with us.

And I took a peek over at 24/7 and neither Mich. school is listed as a favorite.

Maybe Mich thinks they have the kid from Windsor locked up.

Either way, there's nothing bad about this situation for us.

Add him to the group with Washington and Johnson as a possibility for the 2nd TE in this class.

Isn’t this the smart thing to do? Or am I being an idiot and totally missing the point of OV?

If I’m in a state where the major schools are within 4 hours from me, I’d ideally visit them with unofficials and use OV to go OOS. Again, I admit that I don’t know what an OV encompasses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back