2026 Malachi Toney WR from Heritage - Commits to Miami

Advertisement
As a FR, was involved in the game clinching play against Central (Bain recovered the fumble)

Advertisement
Him too? How many are they taking and do all of their WR’s come from Broward???
Kid is the goods. Really tight with Inniss though, and visited Ohio St with him last year. Hartline offered on the spot…Ohio St then Bama right now, but he’s 2026 so a lot can change.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
SOB they just come down here and take the best receiver or two every single year. GOT to stop this crap
Yeah I said this back in November in the 2023 class shocker thread when I was catching up with my buddy on the Inniss saga and other stuff.

FD7A6B00-17A0-47E0-A89C-EE195D05D4AB.jpeg

Inniss is like a role model to him. Very tight. Would be extremely beneficial to see either him or Hartline leave before we get to seriously recruiting him in the class of 2026.

If I’m not mistaken, I think Bama actually offered before Ohio St. They knew pretty early too; he’s very shifty and good burst. Fortunately…I don’t think Hartline stays more than two more seasons. That’s my guess.

Advertisement
This **** needs to stop! Don’t you guys have anyone who can scare the white coaches back to their area?
Hartline leaves and it’s a whole different ballgame.

Bama is #2 after Ohio St though. Saban was on this early too.

Mario needs to start landing stud receivers or at least one. If not these south florida dudes a dude somewhere
So much time here so I wouldn’t sweat it. He’s a good kid and won’t fall for any bs. We’ll start building that Heritage pipeline very soon. Heck it already started with Fletcher and Brown.

Advertisement
Back