Main reason Al needs to go

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
For me the reason he must go isn't because the record honestly it ****es me off at the record like everyone else. But we weren't as good as we think we were this year it's clear with the performances we've had. The main reason for me is the fact the team just quit on him the last two games can't have a head coach where he lost his players.

Advertisement
Its the players' fault. THEY are the ones who should be penalized, not coach Golden.

sincerely,

donna shalala

For me the reason he must go isn't because the record honestly it ****es me off at the record like everyone else. But we weren't as good as we think we were this year it's clear with the performances we've had. The main reason for me is the fact the team just quit on him the last two games can't have a head coach where he lost his players.

I completely agree. I was already done with Golden, but I'm such an optimist that I kept telling myself, "Well, if he gets rid of Dounts and Franklin and replaces them with aggressive coaches, then we'll be OK." But the problem is that of DNA. His coaching DNA is sick and the fact that we have to endure an additional year of this lame duck coach, is insane. Pay the money already and let's get a real coach in here!

I hate him cause he wears a tie. *****, this isn't penn state. Wear a fuggin polo like every other coach in america. He's so out of place here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next year, when there are 10-12 players in the NFL ballin, you bring your pansy *** back in here and tell us all about performance of the players. **** THAT. You get **** from good players, you are a ****** coach. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back