2024 Mabrey Mettauer 3* QB from TX

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Originally offered by Lashlee, offered by Dawson, and re-offered by Dawson in Miami. On tonight's show, Max mentioned that Flo says everyone is coming after Mabrey and Wisconsin is going to really struggle to keep him committed. I'd watch this recruitment regardless of what Air does.

Advertisement
@TheSwagger1, a couple years ago you projected him as a 5*. Any insights why that didn't materialize?

Mabrey Mettauer from Woodlands is going to be huge time also. Soph to be, but all the makings of a surefire 5 star.

Croot on the U interview a couple years ago. They also projected that he would be a 5* and likely the #1 2024 QB this cycle. Very curious to understand what happened here.

Advertisement
Just looking at the highlights, probably didn't become a 5 star bc his throwing motion is broke.

If that can get fixed, his potential through the roof. Now this is a QB I would take.

Looks like Sunshine also with the hair.
I'm all about crooting mor Tejas....however if Texas HS coaches cannot fix his throwing motion, nobody can. Texas invests heavily into their football players, ESPECIALLY at the QB position.

All that said, I'd still take him, Texas football is just a different brand of winning football..hit rate with these guys are crazy high.

I'm all about crooting mor Tejas....however if Texas HS coaches cannot fix his throwing motion, nobody can. Texas invests heavily into their football players, ESPECIALLY at the QB position.

All that said, I'd still take him, Texas football is just a different brand of winning football..hit rate with these guys are crazy high.
Hmmmm. It's probably bc he is so big, he can easily rely on upper body power only to throw bombs. Thats what I saw, he didn't use his lower body in sync with his throws.

North Fresh Update on the offer timeline. Mario kept the connection alive (despite Gattis) and the offer came with Dawson. So clearly, Dawson is a fan here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back