M2TH Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGahee2TheHouse

All-American
Premium
Dear esteemed moderators of CIS,

I am writing to express my sincere apology for trouble I have caused on this message board. While there is no excuse, my negativity comes from a place of concern and care for the program, as I want the same thing as everyone on here - for us to finally be relevant again.

I again apologize for the manner in which I expressed my discontent with the progrum and will make every effort to post in a more constructive way moving forward, should I be granted release.

Thanks,
M2TH

Reactions: rok
Advertisement
Dear esteemed moderators of CIS,

I am writing to express my sincere apology for trouble I have caused on this message board. While there is no excuse, my negativity comes from a place of concern and care for the program, as I want the same thing as everyone on here - for us to finally be relevant again.

I again apologize for the manner in which I expressed my discontent with the progrum and will make every effort to post in a more constructive way moving forward, should I be granted release.

Thanks,
M2TH
Appreciate it.

Just no more deliberate maude agitation in the future and you should be fine. Otherwise you’re getting tossed for good.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back