Mississippi State at Auburn (-9.5)
Clemson (-6.5) at Virginia Tech
Georgia (-6.5) at Tennessee
USC (-4) at Washington State
Florida (-12) at Vanderbilt
Baylor at Kansas State (-14)
Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

1-7 last week (UCF routed MD). But...I can only shake my head at KY giving away that game.

Anyway, above find 8 picks for this week, though I believe that A&M/S.Car will be a great game. I don’t think it will happen but I will be rooting for those Red Hawks this weekend to upset their opponent.

As always bold picks are winners for straight upset

Georgia is going to smash Tennessee and Clemson at Virginia tech should be a good one.

Winners in bold

Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

1-7 last week (UCF routed MD). But...I can only shake my head at KY giving away that game.

Anyway, above find 8 picks for this week, though I believe that A&M/S.Car will be a great game. I don’t think it will happen but I will be rooting for those Red Hawks this weekend to upset their opponent.

lol you go 1-7 and still have the balls to post again??

Winners in bold

Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

Thank you for last week picks. I did the exact opposite that you posted and went 7-1. I will go exact opposite this week what you pick and confident I will do very well again.

VT is not beating Clemson. I think VT is a good team but they have benefited from a very weak start to their schedule.
Tenn will get destroyed by Georgia. They seem to be for real

Advertisement
VT is not beating Clemson. I think VT is a good team but they have benefited from a very weak start to their schedule.

why? because they beat an over rated Miss st team that beat and over rated LSU team

Dont fall for the SEC lie

why? because they beat an over rated Miss st team that beat and over rated LSU team

They're definitely more real than Bortch Jones and his band of converted DB's playing WR

Winners in bold

Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

Uh...Vandy is at Florida, not the other way round.

Also, you're looking at 3 wins, at the most, there.

Advertisement

They're definitely more real than Bortch Jones and his band of converted DB's playing WR

No because their defense is Legit. They have two very good RBs and athletes who can take it to the house at WR. They should win the East

Winners in bold

Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

Thank you for last week picks. I did the exact opposite that you posted and went 7-1. I will go exact opposite this week what you pick and confident I will do very well again.

A few of his upsets that did not come in still covered like Kentucky covered. So no way you went 7-1

Advertisement
Winners in bold

Vanderbilt at Florida (-12)
Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

Be prepared for another 1-7 week with those picks.

GA defense looks legit tho I ll say that.

Advertisement
Winners in bold

Iowa at Michigan State
Colorado at UCLA (-6.5)

A few of his upsets that did not come in still covered like Kentucky covered. So no way you went 7-1

That's not how it works.. He's picking straight up without the points. Otherwise he wouldn't have said he went 1-7. You can't conveniently use the spread when it's in your favor and not use it when it works against you.

Advertisement
Back