Off-Topic M.A. political science

Nick_conlan

Recruit
looking to start applying to graduate schools in about a year. Going to get my M.A. in political science with a concentration in international relations. Any advice would be gladly accepted, whether that be about the actual M.A. or graduate schools. Been looking at Rutgers-Newark, U of Houston, and Temple. Kind of looking to do public since my undergrad was private school

Advertisement
looking to start applying to graduate schools in about a year. Going to get my M.A. in political science with a concentration in international relations. Any advice would be gladly accepted, whether that be about the actual M.A. or graduate schools. Been looking at Rutgers-Newark, U of Houston, and Temple. Kind of looking to do public since my undergrad was private school
This Off-Topic board isn’t enough? #sarcasm

Don’t waste your money.

Are you planning on actually using the degree or is it a nice to have?

Actually using, go to the best you can afford.

Nice to have, find tge cheapest online public university.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back