Lunchpail, Blue Collar Cane - One of My Favorites from Recent UM Teams

miamiphd

Sophomore

No glory being a journeyman OL-man. But, he is a starter returning from injury on the first-place Bills. His family went through some hard times before he reached UM. He played with some dismal coaching at UM, but he worked hard as a Cane. Oh, he stayed to receive his degree, something that I think makes him and him mom so proud. Listen at 5:44 - the reporter says that teammates praise him, that he is fuel for the rest of the team. You know what? Feliciano will be successful post-NFL, regardless of the profession or career he chooses. He doesn't play at a glamour position, but he is as good as it gets. Makes one wonder why the Canes have underachieved in recent years with players like him.

Advertisement

No glory being a journeyman OL-man. But, he is a starter returning from injury on the first-place Bills. His family went through some hard times before he reached UM. He played with some dismal coaching at UM, but he worked hard as a Cane. Oh, he stayed to receive his degree, something that I think makes him and him mom so proud. Listen at 5:44 - the reporter says that teammates praise him, that he is fuel for the rest of the team. You know what? Feliciano will be successful post-NFL, regardless of the profession or career he chooses. He doesn't play at a glamour position, but he is as good as it gets. Makes one wonder why the Canes have underachieved in recent years with players like him.
Horrible coaching and a horrible run athletic department. The starting 5 OL were all NFL guys some still playing, but they never put it together here

Horrible coaching and a horrible run athletic department. The starting 5 OL were all NFL guys some still playing, but they never put it together here
Golden really had an eye for talent!! It’s crazy! Richt not so much lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back