Luke Arciniega

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a great MLB... we have no need for that position right now tho...

We don't? We had Perryman in the middle to start the year. Followed by Paul and Gaines. I also think Kirby is best suited outside. We need some size in the middle.

We don't? We had Perryman in the middle to start the year. Followed by Paul and Gaines. I also think Kirby is best suited outside. We need some size in the middle.

And they were always getting blocked. Teams killed us up the middle. Maybe it's the fault of the DL, I don't know, but we got killed on running plays.

Advertisement
Wow! The other MLB was also tall and plugged the middle. I like this kid. Got off blocks, reads hole, not Grace fast but fast enough for MLB, looked good in passing situations. I say Luke, Grace, and Thomas. Wow.

We need size on the DL.. Perryman is a Beast if this guy comes here he wont play..He should go to Syracuse

Advertisement
Perryman = OLB

Sometimes I really love our fan base. "This guy is big and is decapitating people...PASS!"

The same people that right now are complaining that we are trying to field....gasp...more than 3 quality linebackers are the same people that will complain when one of our boys goes down and we have to shove redshirt freshmen and walk ons in there.

Perryman = OLB

Sometimes I really love our fan base. "This guy is big and is decapitating people...PASS!"

The same people that right now are complaining that we are trying to field....gasp...more than 3 quality linebackers are the same people that will complain when one of our boys goes down and we have to shove redshirt freshmen and walk ons in there.

amen to that!

Advertisement
Pass, if we do decide to take another LB, I'd rather it be Skai Moore to go alongside Figueroa, Grace & possibly Thomas

Exactly what Brittle said. I don't want another LB that isn't Skai Moore.

Advertisement
Back