LSU smashes miami

Miami was not as good as people on here thought. Burrow even played poorly and they still won big.
Enjoy 9 wins and some crow. This isnt the 90s.

Advertisement
Miami was not as good as people on here thought. Burrow even played poorly and they still won big.
Lol your no better than an 8 or 9 win team yourself bud look at that schedule lmao Georgia and Bama are gonna bury you

Correct the penalties and block better we will be fine and lord please release feagles from his scholarship

Advertisement
Lol your no better than an 8 or 9 win team yourself bud look at that schedule lmao Georgia and Bama are gonna bury you
No one said LSU was amazing....just better than Miami. First “tough” game of the schedule down, on to next week.

Burrow is who he is. Burrow played poorly because of our defense.
You weren't going to win this game by him doing well anyway.
You were going to win this game by playing good D, taking advantage of field position with TO's and our shetty punter.
That's exactly what happened.

We'll win 10 games this year

my understanding was that burrow would be horrible from what I read on here...turnover chain...that whole thing? He managed as expected even though high school doesn’t matter and all and Miami’s defense...turnover chain......LSU is going to be in some games against legit competition this year....Miami gets to play some ACC schools and in a bowl game no one cares about.

Advertisement
my understanding was that burrow would be horrible from what I read on here...turnover chain...that whole thing? He managed as expected even though high school doesn’t matter and all and Miami’s defense...turnover chain......LSU is going to be in some games against legit competition this year....Miami gets to play some ACC schools and in a bowl game no one cares about.
Burrow is only going to get better. Miami may run the table because their schedule is a joke. Who knows

Burrow is only going to get better. Miami may run the table because their schedule is a joke. Who knows

LSU is the 4th toughest game we'll play this year.
2nd best D.
Who's better?
Clemson, FSU and VT up there (more balanced).

LOL FSU and VT. Just as dumb of a statement as the thought that Miami would smash lsu. I agree that those teams are likely to beat Miami though....just like LSU did...by 20...with a new qb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back