LSU Board

Advertisement
There’s an actual thread on there suggesting that they are lying about their scrimmage numbers ... sweet Jesus **** I cannot imagine anything more delusional

Inbred Coonasses don't even know how to read the lines. Half of them think they are 3 pt. favorites.

Dude these embreeds think they’re favorites, Jesus.

Hey dumbasses + 3.5 means you’re up 3.5 to 0 at kickoff . Meaning we’re 3.5 points better than you, by Vegas.

This might be the most clueless fan base I’ve seen, and that’s amazing.

a lot of discussion on rosier - some defending him and others saying he is garbage. most of their posters think they are going to crush us.

Advertisement
1534788049488.png

1534788092684.png

Dumb-assess think they are the favorites by 3!

They also keep making comments about how they hope we keep talking trash and being overconfident, because then we'll come into the game underestimating them and underestimation leads to losses!

Yeah...because all the posters on CanesInSight are the ones that are going to be taking the field. Yep...that's how it works. The confidence of the fans directly parallels the attitude of the team...the team surely isn't getting blasted by the coaching staff 24/7 about how important this game is and how nothing is a given.

******* idiots.

Advertisement
It’s pretty funny to see because they are like us around 2006. Still talking about rheir “talent” going into the season and refusing to acknowledge how much they suck. Banking on a coordinator saving their season.They don’t understand yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol. Our 5 deep at RB alone would all be debatable of whether they would be starters at LSU

their QBs make Robert marve want to apply for a medical 9th year. You could probably grab a local high schooler at this point and see improvement for L$U

AR, jeff thomas, hightower, pope, brevin

Serious question, who's more drunk...coach Ogre or the dumbass porsters on tiger chits?

Just when I thought the gaytor couldnt be reached in terms of delusion

Advertisement
Lol. Our 5 deep at RB alone would all be debatable of whether they would be starters at LSU

their QBs make Robert marve want to apply for a medical 9th year. You could probably grab a local high schooler at this point and see improvement for L$U

AR, jeff thomas, hightower, pope, brevin

Serious question, who's more drunk...coach Ogre or the dumbass porsters on tiger chits?

Just when I thought the gaytor couldnt be reached in terms of delusion
The Gaytes seemed to have met their match with these Tiger droppings

Advertisement
Back