LSU AD on Les Miles

Advertisement
Don't care that we're not getting Les. Sucks because now it seems like a long shot we get Moffit.

Advertisement
If Les Miles' tenure at LSU was to be over, his players gave him a farewell to remember. But notions of Miles leaving the Tigers changed moments after LSU's 19-7 victory over Texas A&M on Saturday as athletic director Joe Alleva made it known that the team's football leadership would not be changing.

"I want to make it very clear that Les Miles is our football coach and he'll continue to be our football coach," Alleva said. "Les and I have talked about this program. We are committed together to working to win to compete at highest level."

Alleva added: "We're going to go forward together and win championships here at LSU."

According to Miles, he was informed of the decision by Alleva shortly after returning to the Tigers' locker room.

Prior to Alleva's comments, LSU's players carried Miles off the field on their shoulders.

After LSU players carry Les Miles off field, AD tells coach he will return - CBSSports.com

This reminds me of the Dolphins last year when we beat the Vikings and Ross overreacted to the win and said he wouldn't fire Philbin.

This is better for us (Moffitt aside, since many things needed to happen for him to return as S&C coach).
Instability at larger programs just raises the salaries of Jimbo, etc.
and Cam Cameron is a disaster.

Advertisement
Fisher made it clear he wasn't interested in LSU, so dem Cajuns love dem some Less Miles again.

Advertisement
Back