Louisville Rotation

Advertisement
I hope they only plan to pitch Rosario 2-4 innings depending on whether he gets into trouble. There's no way you can let him try to pitch his way out of high leverage situations. It's all arms on deck. Pitch a bunch of guys 1-2 innings keeping Louisville from getting comfortable. If we have the lead or the game is close, let Bodanza and Palmquist close the 8th and 9th.

The coaching staff has been uber slow at making pitching changes this year too afraid to use up arms. By using guys for 1 inning, they can pitch in multiple games. They have to get outside the box of trying to get starters to pitch 7 innings. I can't remember a Friday starter even finishing 5 innings and when they made the pitching change, it's too late. The damage has already been done.

They're going with a new rotation. Sneed who is going tonight is the only guy that has been in the Rotation the whole conference season. Their Saturday guy hasn't started an ACC game this year And has only appeared twice in conference play. Their Sunday guy is a Freshman lefty

Advertisement
The University of Miami does not have a single competent ACC caliber starting pitcher. Let that sink in.
As a starter, you are 100%.

And if I'm Louisville, I line up all LHPs. ****, if you run out, grab a lefty from the infield and put him on the mound.

Rosario walked 4 batters against GT and looked all out sorts. Almost as bad as McFarlane. I wonder if Federman refuses to start, or if Walters is on double secret probation, because my mother is a better option than Rosario tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosario walked 4 batters against GT and looked all out sorts. Almost as bad as McFarlane. I wonder if Federman refuses to start, or if Walters is on double secret probation, because my mother is a better option than Rosario tonight.
LOL!!!! Best take yet from another great CIS D1 baseball manager!!!!

Advertisement
Back