Louisville has it's starting QB

Boarcane

All ACC
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10853312/juco-dual-threat-qb-patrick-thomas-joins-louisville-cardinals

QB Patrick Thomas joins Cardinals
Junior college dual-threat quarterback Patrick Thomas has joined Louisville and is eligible to compete for the starting job immediately, the school announced Monday.
In one season at Georgia Military College in 2013, Thomas completed 110 of 207 passes for 1,695 yards, 17 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also rushed for 199 yards and a pair of touchdowns. As a freshman in 2013, Thomas led Georgia Military to an 11-1 record and helped lead the school to an appearance in the NJCAA Championship game vs. East Mississippi Community College.
333.gif

Coach Bobby Petrino right now
334.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where do get in that he'll be their starter? Because he completed 53% of his passes in JUCO and originally signed with national power UAB?

Thomas, who has three years of eligibility remaining, will be one of four quarterbacks competing this summer to replace Teddy Bridgewater, along with sophomore Will Gardner, who finished the spring atop the depth chart, senior Brett Nelson, and redshirt freshman Kyle Bolin.

Where do get in that he'll be their starter?

Thomas, who has three years of eligibility remaining, will be one of four quarterbacks competing this summer to replace Teddy Bridgewater, along with sophomore Will Gardner, who finished the spring atop the depth chart, senior Brett Nelson, and redshirt freshman Kyle Bolin.
lol just think it's funny
Plus I have been wanting to use that coaching gif FOREVER

"I'll do it now"
Next Cam Newton
Coach D will make him a Heisman contender
Why did we not go after him?
[video=youtube;523xyxnSlEg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=523xyxnSlEg[/video]

Last edited:

"I'll do it now"
Next Cam Newton

I saw Kyle Boller do that trick once too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The more UL has a QB controversy, the better. But based upon their Spring Game, Gardner is the clear starter. Below is an excerpt from their local newspaper:

------
Will Gardner's off to a good start

Talking with a smooth deep Georgia accent, the 6-foot-5, 226-pound redshirt freshman looked sharp in his first true appearance in front of Louisville fans. Sure, Gardner practiced 14 times in front of the public, including two intrasquad scrimmages, but the spring game has some added oomph.

He was 32 of 37 for 542 yards, four touchdowns and one interception. He deferred all praise to his receiving corps, which was very good, but his accuracy merited props as well. Coach Bobby Petrino provided it.

"He's done that throughout the time I've been here, starting in the weight room," Petrino said. "When we had testing week, he went out there and lit it up with his lifts and his runs. Everything he did, he would excel. He really was focused. He really was in command. You couldn't leave a spring game happier with how he played, except for the pick."

@M3N what will you do with yourself when you are finally banned from the last Miami site that will even deal with you? Your time is coming.

Go Canes

"I'll do it now"
Next Cam Newton

I saw Kyle Boller do that trick once too.

im pretty sure our ex-qb in morris could have done that as well

Advertisement
I predict Chad Thomas will put this kids face in the dirt a few times in game 1

Advertisement
This kid is coming in to be a change of pace QB. Going to be running wildcat/read option stuff.

He ISN'T going to be the starter. Petrino is no moran like our head guy. There is ZERO QB controversy in L'ville.

ZERO.

Advertisement
Back