LOUISIANA AT APP STATE

hydro66

Senior
I got app state for $100. I reckon no one is going to watch a good football game before ours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This was supposed to be the preview game for the conference championship game until Coastal Carolina caught lightning in a bottle.

If that was a dead ball foul td should have counted and app st penalized 15 on kick off. Do not even have on camera who did what

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
their longsnapper had snapped the ball over the punters head like three times in the game. If he did it again it could be a touchdown.

4 awful snaps if you count that XP. Holder did a ridiculous job to just catch it and try to make a play.

Long snapper is one of those positions where you don’t want anybody to know who you are, and that kid just had one of the worst games ever on National TV. Glad Louisiana was able to hold on for him.

Advertisement
I got app state for $100. I reckon no one is going to watch a good football game before ours.
La almost gave that game away had App St scored a td. **** this game proves why having a good kicker is crucial. That 30 yarder... Yikes

La almost gave that game away had App St scored a td. **** this game proves why having a good kicker is crucial. That 30 yarder... Yikes

That kid holds the all time conference record for scoring. He is normally rock solid. Also if you watch the replay it looks like it wouldn’t have made a difference. Line got blown up and if it wasn’t left it probably would’ve been blocked. He had no air under that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back