Lost like a small time program

Tony Perps

Senior
Purgatory
That loss was the type of loss that **** programs have when they are trying to upset the elite of cfb. Play well but shoot yourself in the foot because you get scared and then meltdown. Except FSU is hot garbage this year. No ******* clue what Richt is doing on offense. If he had coached even a halfway decent game we would have killed them. The clock management at the end of the half sucked and contributed to them getting an easy three points. We are playing offense in a ******* box and couldn't do anything against a terrible defense.

I really don't even know what to say because this is one of the most bizarre losses I've ever seen. Kaaya has been HORRIBLE and his INT was unforgivable, but he's playing significantly worse under Richt in this stitled, terrible offense than he did under Coley.

I really don't know how to express what I'm thinking. Losing that game was just unacceptable. If we don't win out and play for the ACC title then this year is a total failure. This was a huge game for the program and we looked like soft, scared ****.

Advertisement
So if we go 10-2 in his first year then it's a failure? Just trying to make sure I understand before we throw our new HC under the bus 5 games in.

So if we go 10-2 in his first year then it's a failure? Just trying to make sure I understand before we throw our new HC under the bus 5 games in.

I don't agree with him when he says that if we don't win out it's a failure, but Richt deserves every single bit of criticism tonight. He's not an idiot. He knows this one is on him.

Our fans are a bunch of reactionary dummies. A far more talented team beat us by 1 point. Call up Herman at Houston and see if he is available now. People keep blaming Richt yet they can't answer this one simple question: if you have an OL that can't run or pass block and you have to keep your TEs and RBs in to help with pass blocking, and your WRs are dropping passes, what should Richt have done differently in terms of play calling? More WR bubble screens? This Canes team was so bad last year it got its head coach fired. We went 6-7 in 2014, then 8-5 last year. Florida State went 13-1 in 2014, and 10-3 last year. We had essentially the same offensive line that we had last year. Guess what- the OL sucked then and they suck now. FSU has been able to recruit basically anyone across the country, maybe only behind Alabama and Ohio State. Miami has been stuck trying to find 2-3 star gems. I can't blame Richt playcalling, because he was trying to cover up the stench of a terrible offensive line, so TEs couldn't go out in patterns and RBs had to stay into block. Run game? Run where? No run blocking either. We needed our WRs to step up, and they absolutely killed us. Kaaya? First play of the game he gets crushed. Then he gets hit with a cheapshot and probably concussed (thanks again OL). It's after his concussion that he throws a terrible pick in the end zone. So one strike against him there (I guess, if you want to blame someone with brain swelling for a bad play). He drops in two beautiful passes for TDs, then twice has us driving then disaster 1) gets everything screwed up by the refs calling a TO and 2) Berrios with a ridiculous facemask. We needed to play a near flawless game to beat a team with superior talent, and came up short. It hurts, but the difference between this team and an Al Golden team is that I can tell by how the players are flying around the field that they aren't going to fold. Shake it off and beat UNC next week. Bottom line- We weren't outcoached, we were out talented. If you don't see that, you are blind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back