Losing Recruits to UCF

It seems you're the one who was raised well enough not to have any silly expectations of grandeur. But if all you want to do is resort to name calling to preserve your self-righteous warm and safe cushion of even keeled "7-5 is fine and I just hope next year is better" cocoon of denial, well enjoy, pal. I'm not here to break up anyone's party.

Keep crying, someone will hear you fanboy

Advertisement
Ya real feminine...The day I sit here and type out some cornball meme. Also so are emojis.

What are you, 90? "type out some cornball meme"??? :oops:o_O:rolleyes::nelson-haha:

This dude doesn't even know how to internet, much less write in complete sentences or even finish a thought. My bad, man, my bad. Didn't realize I was having a conversation with someone who is "differently abled". As you were, friend. :noidea:

Do I have to count the de-commits.

The Brownlee situation should not be happenning

You do realize we play Alabama in 2021. We need the right players....not players that we "settle" for.

Have a great day

Interesting because some people thought we were “settling” for Brownlee. I guess he got that legendary UCF recruiting bump.

Advertisement
Program is dead....sadly

It'd be one thing if Miami were battling sanctions and other negative events that Miami faced in the past.

Unforunately Miami is not facing exterior negative headwinds. Miami's wounds are self induced by a sub par Athletic Department, and a coachung staff that cant adapt or consistently develop players.

6B4B02FC-75CC-445C-81AF-B42E5408256A.gif

Anyone remember what happened with Kayvon Webster? I cant remember if he was committed to us for a while, then spurned us for USF. Or if we just waited to late to offer him and couldn't pull him. But that's what this reminds me of.
At least USF was in the Big East at the time and it was still one of the BCS conferences at the time.

Ya real feminine...The day I sit here and type out some cornball meme. Also so are emojis.
Bruh if you ain’t confident in your sexuality then be honest about it. The rest of the world has left you by. Funny memes get me thru the day and ******* loves emojis 😂😁

What are you, 90? "type out some cornball meme"??? :oops:o_O:rolleyes::nelson-haha:

This dude doesn't even know how to internet, much less write in complete sentences or even finish a thought. My bad, man, my bad. Didn't realize I was having a conversation with someone who is "differently abled". As you were, friend. :noidea:

Ya all that **** corny and feminine.

Advertisement
Program is dead....sadly

It'd be one thing if Miami were battling sanctions and other negative events that Miami faced in the past.

Unforunately Miami is not facing exterior negative headwinds. Miami's wounds are self induced by a sub par Athletic Department, and a coachung staff that cant adapt or consistently develop players.

We lost one to south Florida and he went on to play a few year in the nfl

Do I have to count the de-commits.

The Brownlee situation should not be happenning

You do realize we play Alabama in 2021. We need the right players....not players that we "settle" for.

Have a great day

I’m respond to this thread, I know very well the decommitments.
Thought I missed Brownlee.
That’s great about the right players but they don’t wan to be here.

Anyone remember what happened with Kayvon Webster? I cant remember if he was committed to us for a while, then spurned us for USF. Or if we just waited to late to offer him and couldn't pull him. But that's what this reminds me of.
At least USF was in the Big East at the time and it was still one of the BCS conferences at the time.

He had some teammates from Pace going to USF and he wanted to stay with them. One other guy we lost out to USF on that we actually wanted last minute was Sam Barrington.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back