Lorenzo Carter- DE from Norcross, GA

SFbayCane

All American
Commits to UGA.

How the **** is this kid the #3 D-end in the nation according to ESPN?

Not seeing it.

Even the analysts are calling for him to redshirt.

Advertisement
Potential. That's all he is.

People continue to harp on stars but even the guys who do the rankings have said it's based primarily on potential, or projection. So if you have two d-ends and one is 6'3 220 and runs 4.7 but has 25 sacks and the other is 6'5 250 and has 6, the guy who is 6'5 260 with 6 sacks will still be ranked higher than the guy who is the more productive/better player.

Lmao at the highlights they keep showing of him, he got worked by the dude from BTW in every nightlight they showed.

Chad >>>>>>>>> Carter

Both are sick athletes who still fall on the 'potential' side, I'd probably take Jackson.

Carter seems soft to me, dude has gotten owned by some linemen who should not be hanging with him. Not just in the Booker T. game either.

Advertisement
Carter, Jackson is a stud but he's still new and will need time to really reach his potential. I think Carter has the talent but slacked off believing his own Junior hype. We bash this kid but in the summer we all were very high on him and wouldve taken him when he considered us

Carter, Jackson is a stud but he's still new and will need time to really reach his potential. I think Carter has the talent but slacked off believing his own Junior hype. We bash this kid but in the summer we all were very high on him and wouldve taken him when he considered us

Kinda sick that it's even a legitimate discussion, because the other guy we got from BTW is in a completely different league than Carter, if you ask me.

Kinda sick that it's even a legitimate discussion, because the other guy we got from BTW is in a completely different league than Carter, if you ask me.

And the even more sick part is nobody gives Barrow and the staff credit for seeing this first before all the top schools

Advertisement

5 Star DEs dont get their **** pushed in by 5'11 240lbs Tackles like Carter did against BTW. Carter is nothing but a combine star and his college career will show that.

Carter is garbage. That taponsito from BTW kicked his *** up and down the field and talked **** the whole time. Carter was rustled.

5 Star DEs dont get their **** pushed in by 5'11 240lbs Tackles like Carter did against BTW. Carter is nothing but a combine star and his college career will show that.

Calm down............. im not calling him a college superstar because unless he toughens up and bust his *** he'll be a bust but every school wanted him and every fan base including ours did too last summer watching his tape so he isn't just a "combine star" unless every school is wrong about him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back