Boxing Lopez Beats Lomachenko

Lopez won
He is good
he bigger man than Loma.. perhaps 2 division naturally

I had Lopes 115-113

Crawford beats Lopes’***
Crawford fights at 147. Of course he beats Lopez. Thats like saying Golovkin beats Crawford's ***. Not a fair comparison.

Advertisement
Lopez won
He is good
he bigger man than Loma.. perhaps 2 division naturally

I had Lopes 115-113

Crawford beats Lopes’***
Bud is at 147 and bud has fought nothing but tomato cans thus far

dude is fighting washed up kell brook next

until bud fights a legit threat I could careless what he does and who he beats

Advertisement
Bud is at 147 and bud has fought nothing but tomato cans thus far

dude is fighting washed up kell brook next

until bud fights a legit threat I could careless what he does and who he beats

well..Gamboa, Kavalaiuska, Brook, Amir, Benavides, Postol, Horn, Indongo, and so 0n... basically the best available... at least better Comp than Floyd at the this Early stage

well..Gamboa, Kavalaiuska, Brook, Amir, Benavides, Postol, Horn, Indongo, and so 0n... basically the best available... at least better Comp than Floyd at the this Early stage
Bud is **** near 33 with that resume

Don’t even put bud in the same category as Floyd when it comes to resumes

Bud is **** near 33 with that resume

Don’t even put bud in the same category as Floyd when it comes to resumes
i am not... just yet... I can tell you know boxing but Floyd was protected as fack.. picked slow fighters Forever .. waited for the best ones to get older to fight them Pack, Mos.. of course beat all time overrated Cotto and Camelo..

you know that perhaps he lost the Jose Luis fight and the Maidana firSt fight

Advertisement
Thought Loma had more meaningful shots but thought Lopez won more rounds.

Was surprised to see them give it to Lopez tho, usually the challenger really has to show out to take belts. I expected a split decision.

1. Loma won, at most 5 rounds. He gave away the first 6 and clearly lost the 12th.
2. Crawford went to 147 for the big fights and can't get them because nobody will fight him. I think he's now top pound for pound, but he doesn't have the great fight on his resume. I'd love to see Taylor/Ramirez become undisputed at 140 and Bud to come back down to take that guy on. I don't know if boxing has ever seen a current undisputed champ v. a former undisputed champ. If it has, I doubt the fight happened at the weight where both were undisputed and while both fighters were in their primes.

1. Loma won, at most 5 rounds. He gave away the first 6 and clearly lost the 12th.
2. Crawford went to 147 for the big fights and can't get them because nobody will fight him. I think he's now top pound for pound, but he doesn't have the great fight on his resume. I'd love to see Taylor/Ramirez become undisputed at 140 and Bud to come back down to take that guy on. I don't know if boxing has ever seen a current undisputed champ v. a former undisputed champ. If it has, I doubt the fight happened at the weight where both were undisputed and while both fighters were in their primes.
1. Lomo didn’t give away anything, he loss those rounds by getting beat up.
2. Crawford has been p4p champ before this fight, last night didn’t determine that to any boxing fan with an healthy intrinsic source of self-esteem.

What is Lomo’s great fight resume?

Advertisement
1. Lomo didn’t give away anything, he loss those rounds by getting beat up.
2. Crawford has been p4p champ before this fight, last night didn’t determine that to any boxing fan with an healthy intrinsic source of self-esteem.

What is Lomo’s great fight resume?
1. Loma didn't get beat up in 1-6, he also didn't throw punches. So he gave those rounds away. If you want to argue he would have lost them had they exchanged, OK, but we'll never know. I know he lost them as he did almost nothing. I also saw nothing to indicate he was hurt by anything Lopez did in those rounds.
2. I love Bud and I am pretty sure I've seen him more than you. I went to Omaha to watch Bud fight before he was a big deal. Was he somehow the unanimous P4P before this fight? No. If you you don't understand that just check ESPN and the 12 guys that vote on P4P. They know boxing and didn't all agree on any fighter as P4P. https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/28785006/pound-pound-rankings-tyson-fury-makes-debut
3. You either use words you don't understand or the rest of us can't understand. "An healthy intrinsic source of self esteem"?

Please step out of the car sir.

Last edited:
1. Loma didn't get beat up in 1-6, he also didn't throw punches. So he gave those rounds away. If you want to argue he would have lost them had they exchanged, OK, but we'll never know. I know he lost them as he did almost nothing. I also saw nothing to indicate he was hurt by anything Lopez did in those rounds.
2. I love Bud and I am pretty sure I've seen him more than you. I went to Omaha to watch Bud fight before he was a big deal. Was he somehow the unanimous P4P before this fight? No. If you you don't understand that just check ESPN and the 12 guys that vote on P4P. They know boxing and didn't all agree on any fighter as P4P. https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/28785006/pound-pound-rankings-tyson-fury-makes-debut
3. You either use words you don't understand or the rest of us can't understand. "An healthy intrinsic source of self esteem"?

Please step out of the car sir.
1. Yes he did, it’s on tape. He didn’t throw any punches because Lopez got out first (led all exchanges) throughout those rounds AND he led them with power shots especially to the body which made Lomo hesitant to throw. He tasted Lopez’s power and it made second guess himself. No true P4P champ has ever voluntarily and purposely gone inactive for 6 rounds, that’s laughable.

2. Wrong again, I’ve never missed a Terrance Crawford fight, just because you called him Bud doesn’t mean you know him. I’ve also seen him fight in person, and it doesn’t give my opinion anymore credibility. Of course TC wasn’t the unanimous p4p champ on lists, that was my point, that he should have been the entire time and was in any real boxing fan’s opinion.

3. I stand by and understand exactly what I wrote, what you wrote only proves that you don’t. That’s cool because that’s what I expected, and again, my point exactly.

The car comment is again advice you need to take yourself. Projecting.

1. Yes he did, it’s on tape. He didn’t throw any punches because Lopez got out first (led all exchanges) throughout those rounds AND he led them with power shots especially to the body which made Lomo hesitant to throw. He tasted Lopez’s power and it made second guess himself. No true P4P champ has ever voluntarily and purposely gone inactive for 6 rounds, that’s laughable.

2. Wrong again, I’ve never missed a Terrance Crawford fight, just because you called him Bud doesn’t mean you know him. I’ve also seen him fight in person, and it doesn’t give my opinion anymore credibility. Of course TC wasn’t the unanimous p4p champ on lists, that was my point, that he should have been the entire time and was in any real boxing fan’s opinion.

3. I stand by and understand exactly what I wrote, what you wrote only proves that you don’t. That’s cool because that’s what I expected, and again, my point exactly.

The car comment is again advice you need to take yourself. Projecting.

1. I didn't see a reluctant or scared Loma in 1-6. Was he aware of the power? Sure. Who wouldn't be? Laughable is any argument that he was so scared that he couldn't bing himself to throw punches for 6 rounds. He just took much time to try to figure things out. And that was following his corner's instructions.
2. No, I don't know him. That matters how? Focus. You said he was P4P. That WAS your point as you laid it out. Read your own post. I explained he was not unanimous P4P and there was debate among multiple sources. Sorry you don't accept facts.
3. You still provide gibberish. "...what you wrote only proves you don't. That's cool because that is what I expected, and again, my point exactly." "That car comment is again advise you need to take yourself. Projecting." Your ramblings are a waste of time. I assume you will respond but I won't see it as I am hitting the green button. I enjoy informed disagreement, but not wasting time.

Advertisement
1. I didn't see a reluctant or scared Loma in 1-6. Was he aware of the power? Sure. Who wouldn't be? Laughable is any argument that he was so scared that he couldn't bing himself to throw punches for 6 rounds. He just took much time to try to figure things out. And that was following his corner's instructions.
2. No, I don't know him. That matters how? Focus. You said he was P4P. That WAS your point as you laid it out. Read your own post. I explained he was not unanimous P4P and there was debate among multiple sources. Sorry you don't accept facts.
3. You still provide gibberish. "...what you wrote only proves you don't. That's cool because that is what I expected, and again, my point exactly." "That car comment is again advise you need to take yourself. Projecting." Your ramblings are a waste of time. I assume you will respond but I won't see it as I am hitting the green button. I enjoy informed disagreement, but not wasting time.
1. Not once did I say or write that Lomo was “scared” yet you use this strawman argument as filler to justify yet another baseless response because you just lost another default form of self esteem last night.

2. You brought up that you saw him in person as if if that held any weight, not I. So please take your advice and stay focused. It was my words, that’s not what’s in question. U have a hard time following conversation because this clear loss has triggered your manhood. I said that TC is and was the rightful p4p champ, I never stated that publications had him listed as p4p champ. The fact that they erroneously did not have him as p4p is my point. Yet another strawman argument.

3. We’ve already established that what I wrote is over your head and intellectual level, so of course it’s gibberish to you.

This is definitely a waste of your time, you can’t win, so we finally agree with something.

Advertisement
Back