Looks like we've offered a real "man man".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Palm bay high kid who was a stud in youth league. They had a terrible season but he was a bright spot

Advertisement
Any kid with the nickname "ManMan" is a take.... TRUST ME.
If that kids is for real called man man u take the mf'er **** tape **** grades there is a reason he has the that ****. I knew 2 dudes with that name and yeah

**** yeah.

These be the kids you grow up with that be having 6 packs and guns at 9-10 years old. Just be stupid strong for no reason.

Straight natural born mesomorphs.

I would cook his food and let him text me in the car.

What’s the issue?
The original post made by nystateofmind is completely inappropriate for any message board that isn't a **** site. If you're really a "lover & not a fighter", then please cease posting such crude things on a football message board read by parents, recruits, children and others that simply shouldn't have to read content like that. They come here to read about Miami football (not *** **** related material). Please show some respect for others, manners & behave with some decorum.

Btw - my wife has many *** friends that I'm always friendly to so I'm not saying this as a homophobe. nystateofmind should simply post:

1) football content here; and
2) ****-related content on a **** site.

The original post made by nystateofmind is completely inappropriate for any message board that isn't a **** site. If you're really a "lover & not a fighter", then please cease posting such crude things on a football message board read by parents, recruits, children and others that simply shouldn't have to read content like that. They come here to read about Miami football (not *** **** related material). Please show some respect for others, manners & behave with some decorum.

Btw - my wife has many *** friends that I'm always friendly to so I'm not saying this as a homophobe. nystateofmind should simply post:

1) football content here; and
2) ****-related content on a **** site.
Friend.

I am not a homosexual nor do I have any interest in “*** ****”.

I clarified what my now deleted post meant.

Last edited:
Friend.
I am not a homosexual nor do I have any interest in “*** ****”.

I clarified what my now deleted post meant.
Like you had no idea before you posted it, how it sounded?? GTFO! Its old,.. And those comments do nothing to help our team! They provide nothing to the boards but to interrupt threads, redirect attention from the topic, to you! Are you really so needy? There are 800 numbers you can call, operators on standby 24/7, to listen to you problems if you need. A friend!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back