Rumor Looks like Bally Sports is Broke - UM Better Win!

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
This article is about MLB baseball but how it impacts the Canes is that it’s the same channel that would broadcast UM games because we weren’t good enough to consistently be on the ACC Network!

UM better win this year if they want to stay on TV, although the argument can be made “who the **** wants to watch them play anyway if we are going to have another ****** season.”

Whomever the good idea fairy who suggested this decision to buy the regional sport networks from Fox for over $10 billion probably went through the Mario interviewing seminar.

Advertisement
This article is about MLB baseball but how it impacts the Canes is that it’s the same channel that would broadcast UM games because we weren’t good enough to consistently be on the ACC Network!

UM better win this year if they want to stay on TV, although the argument can be made “who the **** wants to watch them play anyway if we are going to have another ****** season.”

Whomever the good idea fairy who suggested this decision to buy the regional sport networks from Fox for over $10 billion probably went through the Mario interviewing seminar.

There were 5-6 games I would have missed last year if not for Bally. If we suck this year like last, maybe them going belly up isn’t such a bad thing.

There were 5-6 games I would have missed last year if not for Bally. If we suck this year like last, maybe them going belly up isn’t such a bad thing.
I didn’t have access to Bally’s because I have YouTube TV. So I would have to go to a bar.

Also, NBA teams have their games on Bally’s. Here in Miami, it’s UM, Heat and Marlins on that channel.

Some other cities, like Philly, broadcast their teams through NBC affiliates.

Ballys did give us this girl, right @Baba Yaga?

F7E328D2-F6C3-4A4B-891D-9FBBD91B9DC0.gif

0F5E4CAF-C864-4BD1-A748-88DFA83EA196.gif

CA62599D-AE91-404C-8BD0-B09C3C2690D2.gif

582176B5-C7AB-40ED-AACF-FDE25876FD2C.gif

9A0C4E49-A1E5-42DB-AF81-8FA8B38009E2.gif

Yea we'll never be able to see canes games now

Advertisement
We're going to have to have the hot dog stand guy bootleg record the games for us on his phone Facebook live for us to see the games now lol
We are going to need Kramer to record and sell us the VHS videos afterward.

1676550850138.gif

I didn’t have access to Bally’s because I have YouTube TV. So I would have to go to a bar.

Also, NBA teams have their games on Bally’s. Here in Miami, it’s UM, Heat and Marlins on that channel.

Some other cities, like Philly, broadcast their teams through NBC affiliates.

If not for Bally’s, I wouldn’t have known about overseas streaming links and that Burger King in Australia is Hungry Jack’s

9583E60F-7727-420A-A042-6BBF3694508D.jpeg

Advertisement

1676581471897.gif

jim carrey disbelief GIF

Some of you need to learn about ESPN+. Then again, I live in Arizona, so I can stream every Canes game without fear of blackout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back