Looking back at the national 2010 recruiting class

motorcitycane

Senior
For offensive skill postions I was looking back on the class and there was a suprisingly large bust rate for the top ten of the class at QB, RB, WR, and TE

2010 class is the class of rising seniors red shirt juniors or red shirt sophomore's if they transferred.
QB
1. Phillip Sims now at UVA
2. Jesse Scrogins now at Arizona
3. Blake Bell still at OU
4. Robert Bolden now at LSU
5. Devin Gardner still at Mich (Could be the star of the QB class)
6. Tyler Bray (NFL)
7. Jake Heaps now at Kansas
8. Tyler Smith now at Elon
9. Zach Lee (MLB)
10. Chase Rettig still at BC

Lower rated guys doing well from 2010 QB class. (let me know if I forgot someone as I'm going off the top of my head)
Stephen Morris Miami, Sean Mannion Oregon State, Trevor Siemeian Northwestern, James Franklin Missouri,
RB
1. Michael Dyer now at Arkansas Baptist (was a good back at Auburn)
2. Marcus Lattimore (Great Back at SC currently NFL)
3. Storm Johnson now at UCF
4. Mack Brown still at Florida
5. Jordon James still at UCLA
6. Lache Seastruck now at Baylor
7. Rod Smith still at Ohio State
8. Malcolm Jones no longer at UCLA quit football
9. Ken Malcome still at UGA
10. Brennan Clay still at OU

lower rated guys doing well from the 2010 RB class doing well (let me know if I forgot someone
Giovanni Bernard(NFL), Silas Redd USC, Raijon Neal Tennesse, Ben Malena TAMU,

WR
1. Robert Woods (NFL)
2. Mike Davis still at Texas
3. Darius White now at Missouri
4. Markeith Ambles no longer playing football
5. Justin Hunter(NFL)
6. Da'Rick Rogers (NFL)
7. Chris Dunkley USF
8. Martavis Bryant still at Clemson
9. Kyle Prater now at Northwestern
10 TJ Jones still at ND

lower rated productive receivers
Marcus Lucas Missouri, Kenny Stills Oklahoma, Kenny shaw FSU

Even the TE class was weak....
save for C.J. Fiedoritz from Iowa

The main reason I created this thread is just to show how all in the top ten don't turn out to be good college players. I don't judge being a good college player as the ability to reach the NFL. I judge it from the collegiate level only as most pro's in the NFL were standout college players.

Therefore It was interesting to see this class was one of the worst in recent history. I think 2009,2011 classes were loaded. But 10 just skipped a mark.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd love for the Dolphins to pick up Da'Rick Rodgers late. Never forget how he made "honey badger" his ***** all game.

Advertisement
I'd love for the Dolphins to pick up Da'Rick Rodgers late. Never forget how he made "honey badger" his **** all game.

No chance, too savvy. We will use a 4th on speed maven from Oral Roberts and then sign some Big Ten guys undrafted.

Yeah....... that was the Parcell regime now Rodgers can play but im not sure if they will take a chance on him because he was a head case and had drug issues but i hope we take a chance.

Advertisement
Dunkley is at FIU?

64.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back