Looking at the Big Picture

canesbaby

Sophomore
Premium
After being depressed about this class for over a week I thought I'd try to take a step back and look at the big picture.

Based on what I'm seeing, we have no chance to be competitive in the ACC coastal or anything nationally until at least 2017. Today's class, for all intents and purposes, is a complete disaster. Sure, there are a number of good players who have committed to the University and I appreciate each and every one of them. But, the losses that we sustained throughout the last few months really sting.

This is all thanks to the fact that AG and his band of misfits are still employed.

I'm assuming that AG will be fired at the end of this upcoming disaster of a season at which point the new coach will only have a couple of weeks/months to recruit or keep the 2016 class in tact (unless it's Butch who I would imagine already has relationships with local coaches). So, the 2016 season is likely a wash as we try to recover. Then, in 2017 I would hope that we can be competitive again.

This isn't making me feel any better but it's reality at this point at least in my view.

Advertisement
its the coaching thats keeping us from winning the coastal. we have more talent even w this class than anyone in the division

its the coaching thats keeping us from winning the coastal. we have more talent even w this class than anyone in the division

Technically we're ranked behind UNC and VT (barely) by 247, but, yeah, any coach with a pulse could win the coastal with this class and this roster. And, the fact that we're ever ranked behind anyone but FSU and maybe, maybe Clemson in recruiting is a fireable offense.

Advertisement
I am so hoping 3 Penny Films is in the UM Football offices documenting this failure. Would be the best Raising Canes video of all time.

Bottom line...the incompetence of this administration and the granting of an additional year to Golden is going to virtually guarantee that we end up wasting Kaaya's time here. By the time the program is turned around we'll be at the point of having to find a new quarterback.

Good job by the incompetent ***** making decisions. It's a been a glorious 10 years.

Advertisement
Given our location, and what we brought in, this was a failure of a class. No way around it.

Especially when you consider who decommitted.

Take heavy does of sleeping pills and wait season out. Donna the witch is gone when you wake up. If Al is still here take another dose and go back to sleep. If Al is gone, then dusk yourself off and check everything out. A real coach is all we need.

There's no big picture fired or not. Butch ain't coming and FSU gonna keep pushing our **** in on and off the field. Deal with it

Advertisement
187213.gif

Advertisement
Back