Lonnie Walker leads comeback over Rockets with 28 points (2OT)

Advertisement
344AB304-6C6A-488F-9EE6-D0EBE36B7AFA.gif

Advertisement
You must have missed this game
Agree Lonnie at times shone. Saw him live in Tally vs FSU and he floated threw the air like butter, or a butterfly. Was a thing of beauty.

I also seem to recall many times where he fell short at critical junctures and was very disappointing. I am not sure choke is the right word, but some free throws and other shots come to mind. And I would trade the full current team for 5 x Lonnie of course. But TCGrad has a valid point too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for Lonnie, but for selfish reasons I still wish the NCAA required kids to either stay for 3 years, or go pro immediately coming out of HS. Miami had one opportunity to cash in with Lonnie, and that was it. He is by far the most impressive prospect I've seen in a Miami uniform.

Happy for Lonnie, but for selfish reasons I still wish the NCAA required kids to either stay for 3 years, or go pro immediately coming out of HS. Miami had one opportunity to cash in with Lonnie, and that was it. He is by far the most impressive prospect I've seen in a Miami uniform.

Need baseball rule for basketball. College game would go back to being college basketball.

Don't really feel anything for these kids that stay for a year and split. It's mercenary stuff that doesn't do much for me as a fan. More power to him however.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back