Lonnie’s Lakers v Bruce’s Nugs

CanesHoopsman

Make Shots Get Stops
Premium
Let’s support our guys next week in the Western Conf Finals. I barely watch the NBA but it’s really cool to see 2 of our guys play key roles for teams with a shot at the Finals.

Hoping the media picks up the Canes/played on the same team storyline with these two to give us some exposure.

Lonnie had another efficient game last night.

Go canes

Advertisement
Let’s support our guys next week in the Western Conf Finals. I barely watch the NBA but it’s really cool to see 2 of our guys play key roles for teams with a shot at the Finals.

Hoping the media picks up the Canes/played on the same team storyline with these two to give us some exposure.

Go canes
Here's hoping Bruce and the Nugs destroy LA.

Go canes
These playoffs have been GREAT this year, tons of great games so been watching already but excited for both of these guys. Joker has been incredible and denver as a whole has been playing at a high level, their passing and how they share the ball is really good, they should win the series but Lebron even with one foot.

Both Bruce and Lonnie playing well is even better, hope they both get their moments in this series.

Advertisement

Go canes

****, I'm just hoping they both have big games on the same night. Would be a lot of fun.

Advertisement
Back