LOL Shaq is a BOSS!

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
* Quarterman stuck with UM despite the coaching upheaval.

“Everyone was calling `You want to come here?’” Quarterman said. “I almost got in an argument with a coach from another college - it was a rival college, that reason we didn’t get that sixth ring - because he wasn’t exactly bad-mouthing Miami but was saying some things that his college he thought had an advantage. But when you’re certain of a decision you don’t waver at all. You represent where you want to go.”

Almost got into an argument with ol Urban. Best thing I've read in awhile right here. This kid was raised the right way. So glad hes a part of the U family! I'm pulling hard for this kid!

Advertisement

“Everyone was calling `You want to come here?’” Quarterman said. “I almost got in an argument with a coach from another college - it was a rival college, that reason we didn’t get that sixth ring - because he wasn’t exactly bad-mouthing Miami but was saying some things that his college he thought had an advantage. But when you’re certain of a decision you don’t waver at all. You represent where you want to go.”

Almost got into an argument with ol Urban. Best thing I've read in awhile right here. This kid was raised the right way. So glad hes a part of the U family! I'm pulling hard for this kid!

100% a MIAMI GUY

Doubt it was Urban. Probably an assistant.

Advertisement

Doubt it was Urban. Probably an assistant.

****, didn't think about it being an assistant. Either way, I hate OSU and glad someone finally told them to fu*k off

KC McDermott told Urban to fack his own face, to his face. Also called out Cristobal for telling him Miami was the best place and days later, saying the same about Bama.

Advertisement
well that can be notre dame, OSU, or FSU as they all got major breaks in interrupting our 6th ring

who the **** is Shaq's dad? we need to have a word with him forthwith!

he did a might fine job with the boy.

Shaq is going to be a leader for this team. We've been missing that leadership on defense for quite some time. Can't wait for spring ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back