locker room tour with kaaya

Advertisement
There are many things about Hurricane football to be critical of these days, this film was not one of them.

Can't complain about those facilities. Improved weight room and indoor practice facility and we'd be up to par with "most" teams.

Advertisement
Seeing "the pillars" in glass casing in the locker room made me sick. It's like they plan on Golden being here forever.

Advertisement
Seeing "the pillars" in glass casing in the locker room made me sick. It's like they plan on Golden being here forever.

It's a misspelling, should read piles.

verb (used without object), piled, piling.

Informal. to move as a group in a more or less confused, disorderly cluster:
to pile off a train.

4:02 mark the black board in the back lmao

What does it say?

its a list and at the end is says my d!ck it was also in the braxton vid too lmao

It's Golden's list of things that will be seen on national television before the image of him raising the national championship trophy.

If you look closely, the Holy Grail, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster are on there as well.

Advertisement
4:02 mark the black board in the back lmao

What does it say?

its a list and at the end is says my d!ck it was also in the braxton vid too lmao
It wasn't in the video w/Braxton, you dolt.

It was in this video, and I posted it on the Braxton video thread because there wasn't a Kaaya locker room video thread...and I didn't feel like starting one.

Thanks for pointing it out though, and not giving me any credit for finding it, and even screencapping it.

Advertisement
Back