Live Reaction: Canes Hoops beats UCF 88-72

View as article
Advertisement
Reminds me of last years team. Get double digit lead and then lets other team back in the game. Too many cold gaps in scoring. Better teams won't let us off the hook. We got away with one.

Advertisement
Reminds me of last years team. Get double digit lead and then lets other team back in the game. Too many cold gaps in scoring. Better teams won't let us off the hook. We got away with one.
It's game 2 of a long season....come on they won by 16 for ***** sake.

How did we get away with one when we won by 16?

I appreciate nuclear hot takes - not enough of them out there tbh

It's game 2 of a long season....come on they won by 16 for ***** sake.

Yeah I almost wanted to downvote that post lol. I love the current state of Miami basketball… being reminded of a final four team as a way to point out a deficiency. LOL

It’s early. Also UCF’s run started with several of our starters on the bench. I LOVE our talent and potential at 6-9 but they need time to develop (hopefully they get some of that tonight) and no team maintains max intensity every moment of every game an entire season… the goal is to get closer to that as the season progresses.

Advertisement
Yeah I almost wanted to downvote that post lol. I love the current state of Miami basketball… being reminded of a final four team as a way to point out a deficiency. LOL

It’s early. Also UCF’s run started with several of our starters on the bench. I LOVE our talent and potential at 6-9 but they need time to develop (hopefully they get some of that tonight) and no team maintains max intensity every moment of every game an entire season… the goal is to get closer to that as the season progresses.
Imagine finding something to ***** about after a 16 point win against a team that should be decent.

Advertisement
Back