Little Fun Fact - SIAP

sitzee

Freshman
Brandon Allen's best college game was against Miss. St. 7 TD's - 0 INT's. Enos vs. Diaz, with Miss St. (9-4) prevailing 51-50. 2 games before vs. Mississippi (10-3) Allen tossed 6 TD's - 0 INT's.

Is this the type of progression we can expect from our QB's under Enos?

Advertisement
huh.gif

Well he’s already taken a kid who couldn’t play over Malik Rosier a year ago and turned him into a top 20 QB in just about every significant metric behind an OL who were human turnstiles until a couple weeks ago. I’m not sure what the ceiling is, but the kid is clearly improving every single week.

Jarren is currently 9th in the country in QB rating. Doesn’t mean he’s Aaron Rodgers, but when you consider Trevor Lawrence is 8th, it cant be a bad thing.

Well he’s already taken a kid who couldn’t play over Malik Rosier a year ago and turned him into a top 20 QB in just about every significant metric behind an OL who were human turnstiles until a couple weeks ago. I’m not sure what the ceiling is, but the kid is clearly improving every single week.

Jarren is currently 9th in the country in QB rating. Doesn’t mean he’s Aaron Rodgers, but when you consider Trevor Lawrence is 8th, it cant be a bad thing.
As Jarren has improved so has enos playcalling

Advertisement
Condfidence in not being demolished after 1 step into his drop and awareness to double check that each play has let Jarren cut loose a bit

I sure as **** wouldn't say Jarren COULDN'T start ahead of Rosier. There was more going on there than one guy being more talented than the other.

Slightly hyperbolic, but I wouldn't be surprised if Williams turns out to be a better pro than Lawrence.

He's in the embryonic stage of his development now with one of the best QB coaches in college football. He has the physical tools to play at a high level in the NFL - if he plays his cards right he's going to be a very, very polished Draft prospect in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back