Listen to Golden

Timcanes

Sophomore
He told us all awhile ago we were taking about 16 commitments. Right now we have a total of 12 more this year and no, the early enrollees dont count towards last year. Yes, I know Paul and Finnie got the boot but do you really think Golden didn't know that was going to happen?

Tomorrow we will finish with 4-5 commits. 2 LB's (Grace, Powell, Thomas), 1/2 DT's (Bostwick, Bryant, Brooks) and than a wildcard (Edwards, Coley, and/or Kirkland). Really the only problem with how everything has transpired is that we lost collins unexpectedly so we are scrambling for a RB, which we shouldnt take one just to take one. Outside of all that alot of people on here had false hope in signing 20 people in this years class.

Lastly, our coaching staff is now built to recruit and Golden **** well knows this. He isn't going to waste scholarships this year on guys that he doesn't want when next year he can have some extra scholarships in a class that is widely considered to be the best in SOFLA since 2008. My guess is we close with Grace, Powell, Bostwick, and than Coley or Edwards. 16 Scholarships in total just like AL told us way back when.

Advertisement
He told us all awhile ago we were taking about 16 commitments. Right now we have a total of 12 more this year and no, the early enrollees dont count towards last year. Yes, I know Paul and Finnie got the boot but do you really think Golden didn't know that was going to happen?

Tomorrow we will finish with 4-5 commits. 2 LB's (Grace, Powell, Thomas), 1/2 DT's (Bostwick, Bryant, Brooks) and than a wildcard (Edwards, Coley, and/or Kirkland). Really the only problem with how everything has transpired is that we lost collins unexpectedly so we are scrambling for a RB, which we shouldnt take one just to take one. Outside of all that alot of people on here had false hope in signing 20 people in this years class.

Lastly, our coaching staff is now built to recruit and Golden **** well knows this. He isn't going to waste scholarships this year on guys that he doesn't want when next year he can have some extra scholarships in a class that is widely considered to be the best in SOFLA since 2008. My guess is we close with Grace, Powell, Bostwick, and than Coley or Edwards. 16 Scholarships in total just like AL told us way back when.

Well we are at 13 right now not counting Lockley who we assume is going prep, so by your math that leaves us with only 3.

We have 65 guys on scholarship now which leaves us 20 spots available.

I think Golden said only 16 because he was thinking we were self imposing reductions before the NCAA fubared their own investigation.

Advertisement
my bad they dont have figs listed...so yeah than probably grace/powell and bostwick or bryant

Advertisement
Back