Link to great article about Trequon Fegans

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium

A must read. This gives you a very good idea about the type of player and person we are getting in Trequon Fegans.

Advertisement

A must read. This gives you a very good idea about the type of player and person we are getting in Trequon Fegans.
Great article. Hate the comment at the end about him at Bama. Seems like his family, including Trequon, understand the term commitment. Need to make sure we have a good season to remove any doubt.

Do u see the difference in what u get with some of these out of state hs coaches. Dude is in an article about a kid he doesnt even cough and Is Schilling for Bama..talking about some Kool Aid..as if Fegans cb class this year isnt elite
Exactly right. Alabama high school coaches clearly want their kids to stay in state. But those little bs comments like “wherever he ends up” or “if he went to Alabama“ drive me nuts because they need to respect the kid‘s decision.

Advertisement
Exactly right. Alabama high school coaches clearly want their kids to stay in state. But those little bs comments like “wherever he ends up” or “if he went to Alabama“ drive me nuts because they need to respect the kid‘s decision.
Exactly.

" hE IS COMMITTED TO mIAMI ..now but.."

Like if this dude is ever around Fegans he definately would be pushing him to Bama...even if he is a plan b for Bama. Fulking some kid named Kool Aid Mcquinstry who hasnt done sh*t lol

imagine if sfla coaches were that loyal to the U.
8092647939_13d650989d_b.jpg
4506-906927Bk.jpg

Do u see the difference in what u get with some of these out of state hs coaches. Dude is in an article about a kid he doesnt even coach and Is Schilling for Bama..talking about some Kool Aid..as if Fegans and Miami's cb class this year isnt elite
I couldn't agree more. That line at the end about pairing Fegans and McKinstry in the Baga secondary was borderline insulting. Still the article gives us a much clearer picture of the caliber of football player, teammate and person this program is getting in Trequon Fegans. Ive been a huge fan of his ever since he showed up on our radar and have stated multiple times what a versatile athlete and tremendous prospect he is. With hard work and great coaching he could be special. I cant wait to see Fegans in orange and green. He may be my favorite recruit this cycle and that is really saying something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back